23: Already Am

Amara

Amara

I walked to Ryker's closet grabbing one of his sweatshirts putting it over my head, and sliding on leggings, not caring about a bra at the moment. Still asleep I lifted the sweatshirt and took a small sniff of Ryker.

"Already taking my sweatshirts?" Ryker chuckled as he placed his hands on my waist pulling me to him. I shrugged innocently hoping to go back in bed but he bent down taking my lips softly in his as my hands moved up onto the back of his head as I kiss him back. "As much as I want to continue with this, we got to be somewhere."

My head tilted to the side as Ryker wrapped his arms around my shoulders directing us out of the room. I wasn't sure where we would need to go, I haven't really been leaving the club since the M8 found out I was here and Ryker has been busy with the club which I knew was stressing him out. Part of me knew I was a part of that stress, right when the church doors opened yesterday I felt the tension off of the brothers and some glances that were thrown towards me.

"Brother." I turned to see Spotter tossing a set of keys that Ryker caught making me confused, those weren't his bike's. Spotter saw me looking at him confused but he just responded with a wink as he picked up a glass to clean.

Turning back to Ryker he just shook his head moving us out of the clubhouse, his arm still slung over holding me close. Walking out we headed to one of the tinted SUVs that are in the lot making me look at him questionably, I have never seen him go into a car before, he has always been on his bike.

"Where are we going?" I asked sleepy as he opened the door for me, letting me slip in.

"It's a surprise." He must have seen questioned the look I gave him getting him worried about my anxiety, "One you will love, trust me." He cupped my face giving me a deep brief kiss before shutting my door and coming around the car to the driver's seat.

"Ryker?" I asked him with a tone making him chuckle shaking his head as he started the car pulling out of the lot.

"We are seeing a friend of Spotter's that's all I will say." He passed me the ox cord for my phone letting me know this was going to be a trip. Deciding to just trust him rather than give him twenty questions I opened my phone putting on some music as his hand went to my knee running his thumb over it.

Glancing back at him as he watched the road I ask, "Why the Sergeant of arms? What made you choose that position in the club?"

Ryker chuckled, "Well, it was an easy choice. I trained with weapons and learned everything I could about them so I would never be that powerless kid. So, when I got older and the Sergeant of Arms stepped down I got voted in since I knew about everything and spent most of the time in the armoury anyways. I love working with the weapons, it's the best I can offer the club that has done so much for me, I can still remember the day Jax broke in and got Hunter and I out there. We didn't think we would be living much longer when that happened."