33: Trap

Ryker 

Ryker 

We have been riding for well over an hour driving to where the M8s and us will be meeting tonight for a full meeting. Well that's what Reaper's crew believes, in truth, it will be where we also meet the Sorrentinos to take kill them. Reaper had wanted this meeting ASAP which only proved how desperate his position is. But that is what happens when you expand gun running while also making yourself enemy to the leading mafia in the area. Not to mention how desperate they are for their men behind bars for more man power.

I have spent the entire ride going over the plan, each mug shot and FBI photos of every member of the M8's burned into memory. Every man will be a target so no loose ends or a large gun fight ensues; small chances of casualties. The Riders will hit everyone inside while the Sorrentinos will be outside taking out anyone not in our line of sight. Just a bunch of bikers and mafia men working together; should go great. Here's hoping.

Ten minutes later we pull our bikes up to an old warehouse where the meet will take place; it was in no man's land so that each club wouldn't get an advantage. Though of course we are bringing the mafia so we will have the advantage. Some brothers hid their bikes to hide our numbers since they didn't know they were meeting with all of us. Sliding off my bike I follow Briac into the building, my fingers lightly tapping against the blades on my thighs. The warehouse was empty with multiple different beams from the floor to the ceiling plus ones running across the ceiling. This place will be the perfect ambush location and what makes it sweeter was that the M8s chose it.

I felt a smile tug on my face, seemed like a nice poetic justice to the havoc they have created. Giving MC's a bad rep and for trying to hunt my woman like she was some kind of a dog. My knives will fly tonight, burying deep in them to let their blood spill. I didn't always look forward to killing, but these kills will be something I remember for a long while. Whatever, I'm going to hell anyway, might as well enjoy the ride.

"When are the Sorrentino's getting here?" Hunter asked checking the guns and knives on him.

Briac did a final look around the warehouse, giving a small nod of satisfaction for being a perfect ambush location before turning to Hunter. "Anytime I suppose, their safe house is close to here so they should be here soon."

"How will we get in touch with them before the M8s come in since they aren't?" Tatt asked leaning against a beam.

"That is where I come in." A voice said coming out of nowhere making men jump drawing their weapons. "Easy their bikers, same side."

I looked up to the ceiling beams to see a woman in all black and ruby necklace sitting up there smirking when she saw I saw her she winked before swinging down and landing in a crunch position. Once standing she walked over to me. "Ryker, I believe, Amara says hi and to not die or she will kill you herself." She then turned to Briac who had walked up beside me. "President Briac, damn your photos do not do you justice. Anyway, we arrived just five minutes ago. We are in position outside far enough away where the M8s won't notice us until we are on them."