15: Sliced

Sorry it's taken me a while to update its dissertation time! To apologise I'm going to double update and raise the heat ;) Mature warning lovelies

Amara

I snuggled closer to the warmth beside me, not feeling a panic or sense of urgency to run to the toilet but calm. Feeling movement I sighed as an arm came around my waist pulling me into Ryker's body feeling his hand moving up and down my spine slowly as I opened me eyes. Last night I had collapsed into Ryker's bed and was asleep in seconds, now I can see his body against mine allowing me to revel in it.

Resting my chin on his I smiled into his eyes, "morning." His hands moved to cup my face, I felt myself being pulled up on him as he leaned forward to capture my lips. Kissing him back my hand went into his hair as I kissed faster wanting to savor the feeling of his lips. Moving back I looked over his naked chest for the first time.

Noticing a shiny piece of scar tissue on his neck my hand reached up, my fingers lightly tracing over it. "How did you get this?"

"Bullet earlier this year." My breathing hitched as I feathered my fingers on the scar, my eyes not looking into his as I roamed over his chest seeing other scars across his body.

My body found its way on top of his, my leg straddling his waist securing myself on top of him as I bent down, kissing his neck scar gently. Ryker's hands rested on my waist and gripped me tightly.

"And this one?" I moved down kissing one that was just above his left peck, three large long curved lines trailing down it.

His breathing grew heavy and I smirked against his chest knowing that I was teasing him and became aware of a rising heated ache that was spreading between my legs.

Ryker cleared his throat, "Dog fight from the ring." I moved across to his chest and found new scar kissing it then finally looking up. "Exploding building." Staring into his eyes I couldn't look away from the intensity, his grip only tightening on my hips drawing me up as he took my lips hungrily. "Teasing me already?"

I could only moan in response to him as his soft lips consumed mine, our lips moving faster and needy with every second with his tongue sliding into my mouth. Tasting him was what I needed and I wanted more as my hand roamed against his hard chest my fingers still lightly tracing over scars. I moaned deeper as he flipped us over as his tongue fucked my mouth, one of my legs wrapping around his waist as his hand moved up my naked legs under the shirt I'm wearing, slowly taking one of my breasts in his hand.

Another moan escaped me as I grinded against his waist allowing me to feel his excitement touching my core that was desperate for friction, his hand moved down from my shirt going to my panties slipping inside trailing through my slips. "Ry."

My mind was turning into mush as I kissed him even harder needing him, the fire within me blazing with heat from his touch. I didn't really know what I was supposed to be doing in sex, the few times I had it it was awkward and no where near this.