16: Pace

Sorry it's been a while! Dissertation and job searching is sucking out my soul. 

Ryker

Ryker

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist with a smirk glancing at the bed and remembering Amara's soft moans and just how sweet she tastes; more so than anything else she baked. A slight chuckle coming out about her embarrassed cheeks after her orgasm and her fast duck out of the room even blushing when I saw seeing her in the kitchen. Going to the gym to work the dam prospects and give a run down of weapons to Briac had me throwing punches in the ring harder than usual from the raging hard on from Amara. I was so close to just barcading the door and fucking her hard to have her moaning and yelling out my name so everyone knew she was mine.

"Hey gorgeous." I said as Amara slipped into the room looking jumpy in her tight black pants and tank top as she closed the door, "thought you would be with the women?"

She shrugged, leaning against the door not looking up at me but rather staring at the floor. "Got busy."

Fuck. "Brothers with guns." I said softly as I walked slowly over to her slowly noticing the tapping of her fingers against the door already knowing her anxiety is rising.

Amara looked up with a shrug, "I'll get over it."

My hands wrapped around her shoulders as she looked at me, the jumpy looked slowly going away, "one day it will just be an object nothing more."

She sighed deeply running her hand through her hair making my dick twitch remembering it sprayed out this morning, "I just don't want to look weak in front of all your brothers. They are all tough bikers and I'm a baker hiding in the kitchen freaking out because they have a metal piece on them."

"Hey," I cupped her face running my thumb over her cheek, "every brother in this club has a history of something, just because you are scared of guns at the moment doesn't make you weak. One day it will be nothing to you."

"Yeah, hopefully. Think we could go back to the range tonight?"

Chuckling, I couldn't help but feel something that she has taken to fighting against her fear so well, "Definitely and then we can relax the same way we did this morning with you pussy in my mouth." I smirked seeing how quickly she looked away and how deep red her face went as she thought back to how eager she was this morning, "How innocent are you? Can you say 'pussy'?"

Amara's face whipped back to me with wide eyes with a small gasp, "Ryker."

My smirk only grew, "You can't say pussy." Her mouth opened and she muttered something that sounded as if she was trying to say it, "what was that?"