3: Mistress

Ryker 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ryker 

Running a hand through my hair I let out a tired sigh as I swung off my bike. The past months of cleaning up the Remious issue had been crazy and now it can hopefully go back to peace. The new gun and ammo order has been ordered and should be coming in shortly allowing us to be back to a fully stocked armory ready for the next threat, if and more likely when it comes.

The clubhouse was roaring with another party, everyone was still celebrating the victory in biker glory and even Birdy and Hunter were here tonight. Since they have moved into their new place after the Luna celebration they often spent the night there instead. I couldn't help the small smile when I saw Birdy's dog Shadow dutifully laying down beside her as I walked into the clubhouse. He may be only a puppy but you could already see the bond between them that Hunter is pushing to ensure the Shadow will be a guard dog.

"Mistress!" Birdy yelled once she saw me walking into the bar area, "Come over here and take my man would ya, he needs his Mistress time!"

I tried to hide the smirk forming on my face at her nickname to me, Hunter's mistress. She didn't always use it, just when she said our bromance needed some love or whatever. Won't lie, there was a small part of me that was worried about Hunter when he finally got his head out of his ass and went for Birdy, that he would just deal with the club and be gone. But Birdy and Hunter weren't like that, Birdy was part of this club and I never lost my brother. I saw the part of him I knew was there.

"What did he do now?" I asked once I was standing next to where they were sitting at one of the booths.

"He got on one knee, well sorta." She said laughing showing her left hand where there was a ring on her finger.

"About time brother, wondered how long you would be hiding that ring for." I said shaking my head and pecking Birdy's cheek dodging the fist that came towards me from Hunter as he muttered to stay away from his woman. "Welcome to the club Birdy, couldn't think of any one else for my brother."

"Thanks Ryker, means a lot from his mistress," She winked as she stood up, Shadow hopping up from his seat following as she walked over to where Princess and Doc were sitting.

I looked back at Hunter who was wearing a proud goofy smile watching Birdy walk away. "Happy for you brother, you deserve happiness." I clasped his shoulder making him look at me, his smile growing even more

He stood up fixing his cut, "Come on, we haven't gotten pie in a while. Need to talk to you about something."

"Actually was there already tonight, want a tart?" I asked him sitting down at the booth placing the box Drya gave me on the table. Never really shared her creations but the fucker did just get engaged so I figured it was something I should do.

"Oh yeah?" He started as he sat back down grabbing the box with a smirk, "And how is your baker girl?"

"She's not my girl." I mumbled back to him as I reconsidered taking the tart back.

On Edge (Riders of Silence MC 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें