19: Fear

Already have the next book plot coming together, who would you want it to be ;)

Amara

"Where is everyone?" Tatt asked as he came into the kitchen as I made some biscuit dough.

Knowing that he probably knew about whatever the brothers were doing I figured he was talking about the women. "Clary is off hacking and Doc and Birdy are out looking at Dresses."

"Didn't want to go?" Tatt asked grabbing an apple.

"Well I had just gotten back from work and I doubt I should go rolling around the city with ROS members when I am still wanted dead. Why didn't you go?" Putting the dough in the fridge I looked at Tatt.

"Already had enough brothers for the small jail, plus I own a tattoo parlour and had an appointment."

Nodding to him I shifted on my feet wondering if he could help me in what I have been thinking about all night. "Can I ask you a favour?"

"Depends darling." His look changed to one of skepticism since I asked hesitantly.

Taking a deep breath I looked at my feet before looking back at Tatt, "You probably have noticed I can get a little jumpy around the guns. Ryker has started to help me by taking apart one and putting together in front of me. I was wondering if you could maybe just tell me about the different guns? I want to get over it so Ryker doesn't feel like he is obliged to help."

Part of me knows that when Ryker told me about his story with the knives after being in an underground fighting ring where he had to kill people that he wouldn't judge me. But he was doing so much I couldn't let him focus on me when he has a high position in the club as he does.

Tatt softened looking at me, "it doesn't make you weak, just a survivor and Ryker knows that. Come on, I'll help until Ryker comes back and kicks my ass for being alone with his woman." He added a wink making me chuckle.

I follow him down the corridor looking away as he ended the code into the armory; I wasn't sure if I was allowed to know. Tatt walked into the room  waiting patiently as I took a couple of deep breaths to keep myself calm before I walked in. The room looked the same as it did when I was here the last couple times with Ryker, but this time I wasn't leaning against him letting me focus on the room. It was impeccably organised with wall to wall shelves of knives and swords and cases of guns of all different kinds.

"I am assuming Ryker only showed you a small handgun right?"

"Yeah... 9 mil?"

"Alright we will start with small handgun then." I followed him, doing so at a small pace sorta wishing Ryker was here instead of Tatt but I need to try and do this on my own. "So you and Ryker huh?"