39: Wedding

Pst double posting ;) Also a man who can wear a leather jacket and a suit is my kind of man. 

Ryker

Hunter hasn't stop pacing since Birdy told him she wouldn't see him till they got married. So, there he goes front to back as he yells into the phone in his suit just about to lose it from needing to be seeing his woman. "Just get here Deadpan, I don't care how fast you drive just get him here!" He slammed the phone down with a groan. Last night Birdy had her bachelorette party and the girls went bar hopping with Tatt going with them to ensure nothing happens... well something did and Tatt got arrested making him spend the night in lock up. "Hey Ryk, you think Smoke and Jax will stay away from each other tonight or fight?"

Looking into the mirror I fixed my tie ensuring that it was straight before glancing over at Hunter, "Fuck brother will you calm down? One, Tat and Smoke will get here, two Birdy won't be leaving you at the alter and third Jax and Smoke will know to stay out of each other way so calm down."

"No, he can't he's getting hitched." The door opens to a road dirty Smoke strolling into the room with his long hair in a bun. He is the Nomad of the club, been so for six years after some deep shit went down.

"About fucking time! Get in the shower and change you got an hour." Hunter huffed before rolling his shoulder blades. Smoke rolled his eyes saying his apologies as he walked up to Hunter giving him a hug, "Missed you brother, now seriously go get changed before I run you over with my bike."

Smoke let go and laughed saluting us all to head into the bathroom to shower and change quickly. "Classic smoke, showing up last minute." I muttered to Hunter seeing him still tense.

Before I could say anything else the door opened to a smelly Tatt still in his clothes from last night, "Of all times to get arrested you had to get arrested the night before my wedding! Go find a shower, get clean and if you aren't in your suit I'll let Birdy kill you." Hunter growled.

Tatt chuckled grimly while walking into the room going to the other bathroom in the room, "yeah well next time you guys need a babysitter for your girls when they go out partying it won't be me." The brother should be fucking happy Hamlet could pull strings to keep him out from behind bars otherwise he would be looking at a few years in lockup.

I withheld a chuckled seeing Hunter roll his shoulder, "Want me to go check on her?"

Hunter sighed glancing at me. "Would you? I am sure she is fine just want to make sure she is you know good." I laughed cutting him off.

"I got her ha I'll send some brothers in to help get Smoke and Tatt to move their slow asses." I patted his shoulder walking out of the room nodding to Briac to get in there and calm Hunter down.