35: Say It Once More

Second posting tonight ! Mature warning ;) This is a whole chapter kind of night. 

Ryker 

Ryker 

I kicked the door to my room open bring us in before kicking it closed letting me throw Amara onto the bed not giving her time to move before getting on top of her.

"I thought you were dead." My voice was barely a whisper as I leaned my forehead against hers while my hands moved up her body. "I have never felt such pain as that; seeing you lay there. I was helpless trying to beg Briac to let you go before he shot you." I shook my head against hers trying to focus on her under me and not those images. "I didn't know what to do after that shot rang out. I couldn't move or breath."

"Hey I'm right here. Yes, it was terrifying and I thought I was going to die but I understand why it had to happened. I love you and I'm right here. It's over now." She whispered back while cupping my face bringing me into a slow kiss.

Backing off I looked at her, "You are not okay. No one would be. I love you which is why if you want to go you can go. You don't need these kinds of things happening to you." I said feeling my chest tighten from the idea of her walking away. But if it's what she needs then I'll do it.

She gave me a hard look grabbing my face between her hands. "Do you often pretend to kill people? Will you try and shoot me again?"

My brows furrowed knowing where she was going with this but I couldn't shake my head away from the tight hold she had. "No bu-."

"Did or do you intend to hurt me?"

"No but Amara I'm saying-" I began before getting cut off from her again.

"When I sprinted out of that car to jump into your arms did it indicate that I was going to buy an airplane ticket to London?"

I sighed looking into her eyes, "I just want to make sure you feel safe. I love you and I put you at risk even more with your anxiety. The fact that my brothers faked your death... you can say you're okay and that you forgive my brothers but Amara... that's allot for anyone."

Her eyes got harder and she pushed my head towards her, "Then I will say this, I want you. I will always tell you that I love you but in this context, about that night, I choose you. Sure, I am not totally okay with what happened but if it meant protecting you then I'd do it again. I love you and your family. But if your brothers try killing me again I'll never feed them again and I'll put laxatives in the alcohol..."

My already hard cock became painful from her being so strict with me. Plus, there is something about someone who is usually soft having a switch and threatening a whole batch of bikers.

Grinding into her core I clenched my teeth, I hoped that I could relieve the pain for a moment but it only made me want her more. "Amara, my Luna I am trying to make sure you want this. Be honourable."