22: Tensions

Ryker

Stirring woke me out of my dream, as I rolled over my arms found themselves around Amara's naked body pulling her into me as I nuzzled into her neck. I began to slowly kiss along her skin, my hand sliding in between her thighs, her moans urging my movements. She grabbed my hand throwing it out from within her before she turned around getting up to straddle me. Sitting up, I grabbed the back of her neck claiming her lips, turned on from her assertiveness.

Her body grinded against as I bite into her lip tightening my grip against her from her tease. I felt her hand slip down between us as I kissed down her lips to her neck, my hips bucking as I felt her grasp my shaft, slowly running her thumb over my head. "You tease me much longer and I'll make it so you can't walk." I growled as my hips bucked again and I bit her neck.

Not waiting anymore my hands lifted her hips, Amara's hands placing my head at the base of her core before I pushed her down on me, her wet folds taking me in as she moaned out from the sudden intrusion. Her hands grabbed my shoulders as she rocked her waist while she adjusts to my size then started going up and down, milking me as she went up. "Fuck Ry."

Amara bent over me moving faster and faster as she rode me, my groans filling the room from the feeling of her tight folds squeezing my cock. God, she was made to fit me.

"So, tight." My hands gripped her waist tighter as I started to buck from under her, pumping her with my cock faster and harder feeling her core tightening with her upcoming orgasm  Leaning up I took one of her nipples, biting it as one hand moved to her clit playing with it roughly to trigger her.

"Ry!" she cried out as her core painfully clutched my cock, her body withering as her orgasm ripped through her.

Flipping her over onto her back I pumped myself into her harder and harder feeling her core tightening against me once again. Her nails clawing into my back as her back arced crying out another orgasm which triggered my own as I unloaded with in her. My thrust slowly as we both came down from our high.

Our foreheads bent together as we got our breathing down, "Fuck babe."

She chuckled under me, "Yeah, I'll be walking funny." her hands moved to my face taking me into a small kiss.

"Go on a date with me. Just you and I for one night. All this club business gone for just a couple hours."

A large smile came onto her face as she kissed me, "I'd love one, the second this is done though. You need to focus and we can go out without me panicking."

"Church!" Hamlet banged against my door causing Amara to growl making me look at her in surprise but she just hid her face in embarrassment. "Don't make me go in their children!"

"Alright!" I shouted back moving away from Amara before I made church get very delayed when I took her again. Grabbing my pants, I slipped them on then slid on a shirt turned to see Amara biting her lips looking at me as her legs wiggled around. Chuckling I walked back over to her kissing her. After a moment, I pulled back tilting her chin up in me, "No playing with yourself, I want you hot and bothered for when I slip right back in."