14: Enemy To Friend

Thank you for all the love this week from new readers =)  Love seeing the votes and comments 

Ryker

I sat at the bar watching as Arama talked to Princess, her leg bouncing up and down from her nerves. This was allot for her I could already tell, every once and awhile her eyes would glance toward a gun that someone was wearing then back away. Something in me felt for that, I used to be the same way with knives and it took a long time for me to be calm around them. She had spent most of the day with Princess and Birdy just hanging with them to get to know other people in the club she could get comfortable with.

"She's a nervous one." I turned to look at Briac as he leaned against the bar nodding to Amara.

"Not a fan of guns." I placed the paperwork I should be working on down on the counter sending it to Briac to check over it.

"Neither are you so it works."

"We are for different reasons though. I don't like guns because people depend on them she doesn't like them since she has seen people shot with them. Your dad meeting with Smoke this week?"

"Mhm should be there later tonight, seems way too excited to be back to being Nomad, I am sure it's going to throw Smoke off. I am assuming you want in at meeting with M8s at the jail correct?"

Looking back over to him I raise my brow, there was no way he would have been able to leave without me coming with him. "I am going, I want those M8s to pay for the pain they caused Amara." I growled, when Amara talked about her parents she looked so calm and the love they shared was obvious; it only meant that for all of last night I looked at my ceiling wondering when she got anxiety so bad.

"Alright alright shesh, you're going."

"Pretty into her huh?" Spotter said from the bar nodding over to Amara. "She going to handle being around an MC?"

I grabbed my coffee cup chugging it back as I got up from the counter nodding to the brothers heading over to Amara. Spotter wasn't trying to be dick, he could see how nervous and knowing him he can see the fear she covers up so he was only looking out for her interests.

Nodding to Princess as she got up from the table they were sitting at I turned to Amara who was smiling at me, "You trust me?"

"That's the type of thing people ask before they make them do something stupid."

I chuckled reaching down to her grabbing her waist pulling her up into me as one of my hands went up to her face brush her cheek so I could focus on her eyes. "Trust me?"

She nodded to me looking at me suspiciously her body relaxed against me. Bringing my hand down I pulled her away out of the bar area down one of the far corridors walking through till we got to the end of the hall to a door that had a pin pad. Pressing in the six digit code I tugged her closer to me, silently asking her to trust me as I opened the door and walked us in.