9: Prove it

Why not triple update?

Ryker

My hands fiddled with blades listening into the discussion of M8 situation. Church had come to the conclusion that we will keep informants to hear what kind of holding the M8s have. Briac will call them up to schedule a meeting and is waiting to fully plan when intel is present. Now I really had to make sure we were ready for another fight with weapons and training for men.

Even with all this running through my mind my thoughts couldn't get Drya out of my head. I shifted in my seat as my pants tightened just thinking about her hair, body and eyes.

"Where are we with this Drya?" My head snapped up to Briac as he looked at Princess.

"Still can't find anything, she doesn't exist really. The only paperwork on her work's servers just look like basic info." Princess said looking over her laptop. "I'll look more into the M8s to find her connection."

"She is terrified of the M8s, Drya wouldn't be working with their operation. Passed out from a panic attack just seeing that prospect's gun." I said to Birac as calmly as I could, I was always composed but just thinking about Drya in this situation puts me on edge.

"And the guns?"

"Guns are definitely from the M8s and definitely not Sorrentino guns either. Must be getting them from either 1% clubs or another mafia. I have a meeting with the Sorrentinos coming up when I pick up one of shipments, could ask about the M8s in case they think we are in it with the M8s."

Briac nodded slowly thinking. "Your responsibility but tread carefully with the Sorrentinos and try to keep it on the shipment. I want to wait till we know more before we end up in a war between the M8s in the North and Sorrentinos to the South." With that he banged the gavel ending church having all of us stand up immediately. It had been a long church and we were all still pissed about the M8s thinking they want to move in.

"Do you boys ever learn?!!" Birdy yelled the second the doors opened finding Birdy pissed with her hands on her hips.

"Babe?" Hunter asked going to her quickly only backing off when she glared daggers on him before putting her glare to me.

"Seriously? You put a prospect on her?"

"We didn't put a prospect on her, just to check the security of her place in case of anything, at least until we know how she is connected to the M8s. Cameras and shit. We learned not to put prospects on possible women of the club after you pepper sprayed one." Briac said behind me as I ignored the last bit about Briac's mentioning of possible women of the club.

"She's at work, she won't know and she will be safe." I added seeing her glare only get worse as she tossed me my phone.

"No she is not at work, she just called you freaking out because she just hit that prospect over the head with a frying pan and now thinks this club is about to kill her, you batch of dipshits."