"Does your mother know?" I asked, calmer this time.

"..of course not." She looked up, a crazed look in her eyes. "And you have absolutely no right to tell her. We might have the same blood running through our veins but you are not my sister!" I took a step back as she stalked towards me and stabbed my shoulder with her nail.

I snorted, annoyed. "So im your sister when you need money for lunch because you waste yours on fucking crack but not when im simply worried about you?" It slipped out before i realised what i said and I instantly regretted it as i saw the way her eyes changed.

"Just stay the f*ck away from me and dont stick your nose in my business."

•••

I was a bit upset, obviously.

I truly didn't understand her hatred towards me.

I tried to help her just now. Its not like i want whats bad her. I was sulking as i walked back home when i heard a car pull up next to me.

"Get in." Said Justin as he rolled down his tinted windows.

I smiled at the sight of him and got in the car without saying a word.

"What's up 'Fie?" He asked as soon as i sat myself in the passenger seat. "You look sad."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"Im just a bit upset with my sister and all." I explained briefly. Justin nodded in understanding.

"What did Selena do?" He asked and i couldn't help but laugh at that, realising that technically Santana isn't even my sister but i still addressed her as such. "Sorry, i meant Santana not Selena." I smiled at him. "Selena has actually been perfect recently."

"Ah, your new sister."

I hummed and looked out the window.

"Hey." He took my hands in his, still focusing on the road but glancing at me every few seconds.

"Don't stress. Whatever it is..it isn't your responsibility to worry about it. You only met her the other day. Whatever she has been saying..just ignore her." He smiled at me.

I sighed and nodded my head, squeezing his hand. He was right, it wasn't my responsibility. Id stay out of her business if thats what she wished.

•••

"Justin.."

"Yea?" He grinned.

"We're here."

"Im aware." He winked.

"..can you maybe let go of my hand?"

He frowned.

"Why?"

"So i can get out of the car, you big baby." I chuckled.

"I dont wanna." He whined.

"Well i can't exactly just sit in the car for the rest of the day, can i?"

".."

•••

"Seriously cant believe you took me to a drive in cinema just so you could hold my hand." I mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

He grinned. "Love you." Another beat skipped. Its the second time he says that in less than fourty eight hours

"Justin there are people from our school here." I whined.

He gasped. "Are you embarrassed with me 'Fie?"

"Obviously not..but you might be." I mumbled.

He snapped his head towards me.

"What?"

"What?" I questioned.

"Did you just say I'd be embarrassed with you?"

"Well, i mean.." i trailed off.

"Why would i be embarrassed with you? That's such a stupid thing to say." He frowned.

I sighed. "Alright sorry. Just thought you'd want to spend your Friday night with a pretty girl from a party or..i dont know, what ever you Adams boys do." I murmured.

"Is that what Alec did?"

"Well yea, sometimes."

"Of course he did." He mumbled under his breath. "I really dont get what you find so charming about him, hes about as good as a plank of wood."

I gasped, amused at what he said about his brother but still ready to defend him. "Thats your brother!" I exclaimed but he just shrugged, ignoring it.

"But anyway, havent i told you before that I'd rather spend my time with you than anyone else?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah but i figured you just said that so I wouldn't feel bad."

"Yeah well you're also a bit dumb. Come here." He let go of my hand and pulled me by my shoulders towards him so i climbed over from my seat to his.

He readjusted our position so we were cuddling, our legs on the dashboard of his car and our seat pushed back.

"Justin, we'll get your car dirty."

"I dont care, let me show you off." He said as he tucked my head under his chin, so i was laying on his chest, my arm wrapped around his torso. "My fake girlfriend."

I giggled at that, knowing it was useless to pretend wherever Alec wasn't around.

His hand was looped around my waist as he kissed the top of my head.

"Now enjoy the movie and shut up."

•••

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. It's been like that lately :(

My phone wont work when it comes to wattpad and it keeps glitching!

Is it happening to any of you guys too? When i write,the letters change into this spaced out typewriter type of letter.

Thats a strange paragraph but idk how to explain it, im a bit frustrated.

Anyway, i apologize for the shit chapter.

Everything will go back to normal when i get a laptop :(

Anyway, bye, see you guys next time.

🖤