49

It was three pm when Justin had texted me, demanding i'd get dressed and ready for our first date.

I willingly obliged and with the help of google finally managed to put together a half decent outfit that seemed 'idk casual i guess' as Justin so nicely put it.

He refused to tell me where he was taking me, typical boy style, and it didn't help to easy my nerves.

In the span of a few weeks, i'd gone from hating Justin Adams to going on a date with him. It felt strange, but in a good way.

My sister had almost been more excited than i had. She had begged to help me get ready and i was more than happy to get any help i could receive. She had dressed me last time, when I thought i'd be going on a date with Alec. That outfit got wasted, this one wouldn't.

She had done a pretty good job at making it casual thankfully, dressing me in a cute black top, jeans and a cardigan. I let her curl my hair rather than straightening it pin straight like i usually would, knowing Justin always likes playing with it while its curled anyway.

 I let her curl my hair rather than straightening it pin straight like i usually would, knowing Justin always likes playing with it while its curled anyway

After putting on necessary jewellery and grabbing any essentials i needed, i texted Justin i was ready and waited.

I didn't have time to think about the nerves that were eating away at me because as soon as i sent that text message, he was knocking on my door.

"Were you waiting outside?" I question him with a confused smile. He had gotten here way too fast.

"No, but i was already driving here when you texted me." He says with a shy smile, scratching the back of his head. "You look really pretty. Are you ready to go?"

I smile and nod my head, following him outside and to his black camaro, admiring him from behind.

He was wearing his normal beige pants and a black top, but he pulled it off like it was the hottest outfit any man could put on his body. Especially with the way his shirt was stretching across his back like he was about to burst out of it. I was beginning to think he intentionally picked those shirts out of purpose because he seemed to always be in one and i seemed to never be able to take my eyes away.

The way his pants hugged his ass wasn't bad to the eyes, either. Men with their great asses.

I giggled in my own head at my thoughts as we reached the car. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for me, making me blush slightly. No one except him ever does that for me and i love it.

I thank him as i step in and he smiles at me. When he shuts the door shut after me, i notice a slight tremble in his hand and my heart clenches.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him once he starts the car.

"A little bit." He says with a chuckle.

"Dont be-" i tell him, even though i was quite nervous before and i sound a little bit like a hypocrite. "It's just me."