Chapter 9

TW: There are some sensitive subjects discussed in this chapter. Like mentions of r@pe, abuse, miscarriage and suicide attempt. Please read with caution.

Beth POV

As soon as Sofia got the call, she quickly rushed out side only saying the word 'hospital'.

So of course, i followed her, worried about the green face she had and the tremble in her hands. This girl wasn't well enough to drive

There was traffic so i got there a little late, but when i did arrive, everyone was arguing.

Mrs. Black was pacing around the room, shouting at her husband.

Sofia was sitting down, leaning her head against the wall with a defeated look on her face.

"Are you crazy! How could you say that?!" Catherine shouted.

"We have 2 daughters Catherine! Two! And both of them have feelings so how about you stop being such a damn bitch and think about both of them?!" Mr. Black shouted back.

"Oh do we now? Do we really?" She challenged.

"Catherine.." He warned.

"And Why should i anyway?! Tell me Sofia, is there also something wrong with you? Will you wake up one day and try to-"

"Don't you dare!" Sofia said, standing up. "Maybe you would've noticed what was going through her mind if you just pulled your head out of you a-"

"Okay, everybody calm the f*ck down!" I shouted.

"Now... Who died?" I asked as they all looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"This isn't the right time Beth." Sofia whispered, rubbing her forehead.

"Just leave Beth. Im sure there is a food place around here." Mrs Black said.

I shrugged and turned around, ready to leave.

"Alright." I mumbled under my breath.

I was about to leave when i saw a cute doctor coming out way.

"On second thought-" I walked back and followed him.

"Family of Selena Black?" The doctor said.

Mrs. Black quickly sat up straight and listened.

"Selena is fine. She did overdose on benzodiazepine. Thankfully, this wasn't as toxic as other sleeping pills. We had to pump her stomach but she is better now. She'll wake up in a few hours, but for now she's resting." He explained. "Make sure to keep her away from anything else from now on. Had it been anything else, we would've been in a different scenario right now."

Hold up.

Overdosed? What the fuck is going on.

Mr and Mrs Black sighed in relief. However, Sofia still has a troubled look on her face.

She excused herself and made her way out.

I could see she wanted to be alone, so i let her leave and made my way to the doctor, asking for his phone number.

                      <><><><><>