Chapter 3

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

I jolted awake at the very loud screech in my ear and looked around frantically.

Until i spotted Beth standing there with a proud smile on her face and a sandwich in her hand.

I laughed at the strange sight of her in sportive gear and the biggest sandwich in her hand.

I was always jealous of Beth's ability to eat like a mad woman and stay fit. But when you saw how much work outs this woman did, you get over it.

"When the hell did you get here?!" I asked her as i sat up.

"Like five minutes ago, so get your lazy arse upppp and get ready to go out like now. I'm desperately in need of a milkshake."

I groaned at her and covered my face with a pillow, kicking her away.

She laughed before patting my bum and then leaving the room.

Beth is another one of my beloved best friends.

She is by far the craziest woman i know. She dedicates herself wholly to everything she likes. For example, if she told you she would sacrifice her life for Evan Peters in any season of American Horror Story then you best believe she would sacrifice her life.

She doesn't really befriend many girls. Not for the lack of trying however. Every time she tries being friends with someone that isn't me or Elena, they get offended by her jokes or feel threatened by her friendship with the males of the group. She gave up trying by now. Which is why all her energy is released onto me and Elena.

Apart from all her craziness, she is the best friend i could ask for.

"You better be up by now bitch!" She screamed from downstairs.

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed.

I went to Elena's closet and borrowed a few of her clothes. Just a casual pair of light blue dad jeans and a simple white cropped top, comfortableness over cute is what i felt like right now.

Once i managed to drag my body down the stairs and to the kitchen, I immediately regretted it as i got slapped in the face with a pancake.

"Stop right there! Put your hands up and step away from the pancakes!" Elena shouted at Alec, her very beautiful older brother who currently was scoffing down pancakes and accidentally slapped me with one in the face while running away from his sister.

I winced and grabbed a tissue to wipe away the buttery residue from my face as Alec apologised from the side.

"Shit im so sorry Sof, it's cause Elena is being a greedy bitch." He tried explaining in a soft voice.

I laughed and picked up an apple from the fruit bowl as i nodded at him. "Apology accepted."

Alec then continued stuffing more pancakes in his mouth and flipped Elena off.

Elena huffed and went back to the stove, swearing at him in as many languages she could think of.

"Im not going to let a pig ruin my day." She mumbled loudly.

"Hey! I herf dat!" Alec shouted, but it was muffled by all the food in his mouth.

"Hey! I don't care!" Elena replied back causing him to roll his eyes.

"So are you guys excited? Justin is coming back today! I finally won't be the only man in the house now." Alec started excitedly after a few minutes of calmly chewing his food.

I found their friendship very weird for some reason.

Alec and Justin were like best friends, even after Justin left to New York, they would still talk on the phone and stuff. Yet me and Selena cant even bother to be in the same room together. How does that work?

"I can't wait! I wont have to deal with your ugly ass anymore!" His sister huffed.

I laughed at her and shook my head in amusement.

"Hey, are you ever going to cut your hair? It looks kinda long now." Beth said as she pulled at Alec's hair.

"Why are you saying that as if its a bad thing, I love my long hair." Alec whined, slapping her hand away. "But yeah, I'm sure Justin will go all crazy on my ass when he sees it and force me to get a haircut." He added pouting slightly and pulling at his hair.

"Good," Beth replied. "I miss 2015 Alec."

I hummed in agreement as Alec looked mildly offended.

He huffed and shoved some more pancakes in his mouth.

Which wasn't a good idea, cause next thing we know, he is choking.

Elena quickly handed him a glass of water as me and Beth tried to recover from our laughing fit.

<><><><><>

I took another sip of my chocolate milkshake as i waited for Elena and Beth to return.

Beth had gone to the ladies room and Elena had gone to flirt with some guy she saw. So brave that girl is.

I was scrolling down on Instagram when a certain post caught my eye.

I had been stalking Alec as I usually do when i saw a notification pop up that '@JustinAdams' just posted a picture for the first time in a while.

Let's not question why i still follow him, I couldn't tell you myself.

The picture was him and Alec. They were standing in front of a bush and Alec looked fucking amazing. You could tell he had just gotten a haircut and it made my heart race a little bit. I barely even realised Justin was in the picture.

Hes back already?

Alec's hair is short again. I can't get over that.

He looks good.

I went to the comment section and read the comments that random girls posted.

It was a series of terrible pick up lines, asking to meet up and calling them 'daddies'. To sum it all up, the comments were disgusting, but honestly I couldn't even blame them.

I clicked on his profile picture and scrolled down to see more of his posts. He was definitely photogenic. Just because he was a copied and pasted version of my crush though, no other reason.. ha ha.

A certain picture caught my eyes. It was captioned 'thinking 'bout you'. Kinda cheesy if you ask me. But there was once specific comment that caught my eye. It read 'i miss you'.

Looks like Alishia_frv01 missed the asshole.

And surprisingly, Justin commented back saying 'no'

Literally, just 'no'.

yikes. How awkward.