Chapter 12

Sofia POV

As soon as we arrived, we noticed Jasmine's car parked up front. Selena almost fell out of her car rushing out to see her, forgetting to turn off her car as i made sure to do it for her before i followed her just in time to see them hug.

"Jaz! I missed you so much!" Selena was almost crying as they pulled away.

The girls were mumbling to themselves, crying and hugging when my ears caught on what Jasmine was whispering in my sister's ear.

"Whats all this bull about you trying to end your life, hmm?" Jasmine asked her with an eyebrow raised.

Thats Jasmine for ya. Blunt as can be. I turned my ear away before it got too personal and i was considered to be intruding.

"Uh, I'll explain later. Now tell me, how was it?!" My sister asked excitedly.

Jasmine was more of a rebel growing up. She would do anything to prove her father wrong. And to see him angry. Nearing her senior hear, things had started to go South. Her dad kept telling her what do with her life. What college to go to, what she should become growing up, when she had made it clear she was passionate for photography.

Eventually, it led to her leaving her house and she went traveling around the world with a bunch of her friends. As a photographer, of course.

Her tan and brand new tattoos decorating her skin made it clear she was quite accomplished in her goals.

She had butterflies coming up from her neck to her left ear and a camera on her index finger. She had a lip piercing that was most noticeable than anything, clearly placed there with a bright gem to annoy her father most probably.

She looked happy, and that made my sister happy so it was a relief. They both looked like long lost sisters, hugging eachother like their lives depended on it.

"It was fuc-" Jasmine started to say but stopped her self when she noticed her mom giving her a sharp glare. "- awesome. Just awesome," She finished.

"Any boyfriends?" Selena teased her, nudging her shoulder.

"Actually, Jake should be here any minute now." Jaz replied proudly.

Selena had an impressed look on her face.

"Im like a proud mother." She said.

Jasmine laughed and looked at me.

"Sofia!" Jasmine said as she pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

"Jesus, why is everyone taller than me?" She asked as she looked me up and down.

"Um, Jasmine, i am only 5'4." I deadpanned.

"I know! So imagine the dwarf i must be." She said.

I laughed at her misery and thanked Mrs Rose as she walked in with glasses of lemonade for everyone.

"Goodmorning Mrs Rose." I greeted.

"Sofia darling, I've known you for 17 years honey, you can call me Melissa now." She smiled as she hugged me.

"Oh, I've heard that Justin is back?" Jasmine said in questioning tone as she looked at me.

"Yup."

"Is he still a dick to you?" She asked.

"Jasmine!" Melissa bellowed.

"What?" Jasmine said innocently.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No, he is somewhat fine now." I answered.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

I took it out and noticed that Justin DickAdams himself was calling.