44

Lmaooo you guys are gonna hate me for this one i feel. Dont worry guys you'll get happy justin and sofia soon but for now- enjoy this mess 🤠

(This is unedited or proofread im just hurrying to get it out because its a later upload than usual. Pls ignore any mistakes, I'll rectify them tomorrow. Its currently one am and i just wanna get this one out, hope its okay. If not, read again tomorrow in the afternoon, I'll def have it edited by then lol)

Half a day had passed when i finally decided what i'd do.

Alec had messaged me numerous times while Justin had stayed quiet. I didn't expect otherwise however, not after last night. He had voiced his opinion loud and clear, I definitely couldn't use that as an excuse anymore.

He told me he didn't want me to go out with Alec. It was strange, considering what had gotten us here in the first place.

Our plan was to get Alec to notice me, romantically. And now that he had, Justin was telling me to deny him. It was complicated and it messed with my feelings but i had to choose.

All night i was plagued with contradicting thoughts back and forth between the two brothers. It almost made me laugh when i let it sink in. Brothers, i have to choose between twin brothers. When had i become this person?

I had dedicated so much time of my life to Alec and what i felt for him. I really thought i loved him. But did i ever really, when i allow myself to feel for Justin this easily?

I had liked him long enough to come to that conclusion now. Endless nights i made up scenarios with the two of us in order to fall asleep and imagining his face as every hero in every book i read.

However, with Justin.. it was so recent. So new. I hadn't given myself the time to consider any possibilities because i was so dead bent on Alec being the one i have feelings for. But now, I couldn't deny there was something there.

Something that had built up naturally, without me forcing it from every direction like I previously had with the other. The least i could do now was abide to his only wish, couldn't i?

That was my decision. I'll tell Alec no.

I tried not to focus on the fact that essentially this was me choosing Justin because it would just continue to raise other questions and i didn't have the energy for that right now.

To say i was procrastinating would be an understatement. After forcing both of my friends to meet up with me before I finally headed to their house, i could safely say I wasn't ready to make this choice right now.

While Beth had been strangely quiet for the majority of today, only piping up here and there as she quietly snacked on some jelly snakes, Elena was very clearly making her happiness about my choice clear.

"Gosh Sofia I actually can't believe this is happening to you," the girl cackled so full heartedly it made me smile, even though she was laughing at my dilemma. "Who would've thought you'd like Justin so much that you're not going out with Alec. This was you dream girl!"

"Gosh, i friggin know right," i mumble back, picking at my freshly done nails. I had procrastinated for so long that i had time for a nail appointment too. "I dont know what's happening to me." I groan as i slump back on my seat. "Am i making the right choice?"

At that whisper Beth sits up in her seat. "Yes you are." She says, convinced.

"Gosh, I didn't know you were such a Justin fan Beth." Laughs Elena and i laugh along with her. Beth was acting kind of weird but i just chalked it up to her mom problems. I couldn't imagine what the poor girl was going through.