Chapter 5

"So where are we going, bossy ass bitch?"

I gave him a sarcastic smile and raised an eyebrow, watching him laugh at the name id given him, pearly white teeth peeking out and annoying me further because even this man's teeth were perfect.

"Honestly, i have no idea." Justin laughed. "Im just driving around until i remember some places." He said.

I hummed before saying "Right, i forgot you left for New York and left your family behind selfishly for your own needs because you couldn't handle being there while your mother was having a hard time." It was a low-blow and  probably not a fair thing to say but he didn't give me a reaction I expected as he shrugged and nodded.

"Sounds about right. How have you been? Last time i saw you, you had an obsession with my brother and cried when he didn't give you attention. Looks like nothing's really changed." Justin asked and gave me a mocking smile.

"Literally, what gives you the idea im still obsessed with him, you've been here for less than 30 minutes." I trailed off, looking out his tinted windows. "Last time you saw me i was 14 and didn't know to act. I liked Alec because he was my friend and I thought he could be more, i was wrong. So if you could stop reminding me of my embarrassing past self it would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!" I faked an enthusiastic voice as i turned to look at him, a smirk on his face and only using one hand to steer the wheel.

One hand on the steering wheel.. oof. We all know how attractive that is ladies, i can't even be blamed for this.

He laughed at me and nodded his head.

"Right, and look at you now. All dolled up, almost crying when you see him with another girl. Definitely moved on."

I crossed my arms and turned my head again, ignoring him.

I did not almost cry. He's being dramatic.

He took turns to look at me and back at the road before he sighed, clearly regretting mentioning Alec again.

"Okay, sorry i wont mention him again. For what's worth, you look hot." He gave me a grin and held up a thumbs up. I bit my lip, trying not to smile at his dorky expression when he gasped.

"Oh! Dont you worry 'Fie, i did not see you almost smile at me."

I groaned and put my head in my hands, trying to block out his annoying voice. This was going to be a long night.
<><><><><><>

"Alright! We are here." Justin said once he parked the car.

"Thank god! If i spent one more second in that car with you, i would've jumped out the window." I said as i quickly opened the door and jumped out. "Im definitely telling everyone you have every Taylor Swift album ever."

He grinned and took my hand, leading me to the tall building in front of us.

He did have every Taylor Swift album. Even knew every song, word for word. But it was more funny than embarrassing.

"Im not even ashamed. Now hurry your little ass, If i remember correctly, the guard is somewhere around here." He said as he pushed me forward towards the gigantic building towering over us.

Wait, guard?!

I didn't have a chance to ask him about it because next thing i know, we are running up the stairs like mad people, me screaming at him about not wanting to do anything illegal, and him laughing his butt off.

Once we were there, he opened a door that revealed the roof top of the building.

Everything looked so beautiful from up here, the night sky glittered with stars and people looking like nothing but ants below us.