Chapter 2

3 years later.

I sighed in annoyance as i tried working out the math problems that were laid out in front of me.

Why do teachers like to torture us with these things?

I'm not at school. I'm at home doing homework. Ofcourse. Friday night and instead of going out like the rest of my friends im staying in to finish my cursed maths homework.

Normally i would be able to solve these very quickly, but something has been bothering me all day.

None other than Justin Adams is coming back from New York tomorrow. Justin fucking Adams. Damn it. I can't explain to you how much I detest this guy.

3 years ago, after his parents divorced, he went to New York to live with his cousin. Thank God for that.

3 years ago he left his mom and his brother and his little sister to struggle by themselves like the coward he is. But left the rest of us in peace and quiet without his pesky little presence. I was glad for it.

Today, he is coming back. The bastard who managed to steal my diary before he left, is coming back.

Who even does that? Couldn't he read it here then give it back and then leave to New York? Maybe never come back while you're at it. Imagine the shit i got for that diary. Enough bullying to last me a lifetime.

He was making fun of me with his deadbeat friends about how desperate i was for his brothers attention. I knew. I heard it all.

I wondered how he even found it in the first place.

Ring Ring

I looked at the caller and saw than 'Alec Adams' was calling. My mood instantly brightened, Justin Adams forgotten. Ironic since it was his identical clone calling.

On the bright side, after Justin left, me and Alec managed to develop a friendship along the way.

I smiled and answered the call.

"Heeeeeey Sof." Slurred a very, very drunk Alec.

Great.

"Are you really drunk right now?" I whined.

"Nope, I'm most definitely not dru-" he hiccuped in the middle of his speech then laughed. "Purple pigs are definitely a thing. I swear, i just saw one flying around a second ago."

I sighed disappointedly and put my stuff away.

"Where are you? I'll come pick you up." I said.

• • • •

"You're a really good friend Sofia." Alec mumbled into my hair as i dragged him to his front door.

"Yeah Alec, i know. Is your mom home?" I asked as i knocked on his front door, an arm holding him up right.

He just friendzoned me but..whatever. I'll distract myself with the fact that his very heavy friggin body was about to crush me on the concrete.

"Nope. Working late again." He grumbled.

"What about Elena?" I asked, sweeping his long jet black hair backwards and out of his face.

"Yeah. She is probably in her room." He smiled lazily at me, a dimple popping out on his right cheek and stars shining in his pretty hazel eyes.

So in love with this dude.

"Do you have the keys?" I asked, ignoring the hammering against my ribcage.

"Yep." He replied. I waited for a second so he would hand them over but he just kept staring at me like a cute little baby bird.