46

Warning y'all, this is just full sofia and justin fluff. Being cute and shit. Hope you enjoy lol. (Not edited yet so enjoy the first version of it)

I press a gentle kiss onto his lips as Justin lets me lead the kiss, both of us sitting on my couch in the living room, i on his lap.

My hands are holding the back of his neck as i lead the gentle kiss and then pull away in between to look at his face while his are gripping my hips as usual.

"More..." Justin whispers into my ear, encouraging me to give it another shot.
I nod into the kiss, not saying anything else, kissing Justing once more, our lips moving slowly together. Parting, wetting each other, playing one against the other, and then he finally does it. He kisses my bottom lip, taking lead once again but this time he takes his time, and the unsteady gasp that escapes my mouth surprises me. My heart is racing at an alarming rate.

Justin tilts his head to intensify the kiss, and I do the same, mirroring his action. He kisses me passionately, with bolder movements and firmer pushes of the lips, and soon he incorporates his tongue into the kiss.

I gasp as Justin's tongue flicks over my my mouth, sending tingles through my body. As he kisses me, his teeth brush against the bottom of my lip, and I can feel his muscular hands leading my head in his direction as though his tongue isn't quite deep enough and he wants to consume me whole. Before I know it, I'm whining, gasping for oxygen, and panting. I can't believe Justin is kissing me and I'm not forced to stop or feel bad about it anymore.

My head feels hazy when the sound of the door clicking open and shut fills the room.

I push off him at record speed and jump at the other side of the couch, wiping my mouth while he adjusts himself to not seem suspicious.

It's all in vein however because when Selena walks in it seems she knew exactly what had happened as she grins widely. It's when Catherine walks in behind her that Justin decides to get up.

"Would you look at the time, I've to go home." He chuckles awkwardly as he stands up, brushing his hair back with his hand.

"I'll walk you to the door." I mumble, side stepping my nosy sister and her mother.

I ignore the suggestive wink Selena sends my way and speed walk after Justin.

I make sure to close the door behind us when we finally make it out because Catherine's curious eyes definitely didn't go unnoticed either.

As soon as the door clicks shut, two hands grab me by the waist and into a hug. We had spend the last twenty minutes 'celebrating' finally admitting the inevitable to each other. My body was still buzzing with electricity from before and now that he's finally hugging me, i fall into it happily.

I wrap my hands around his neck and hug him back, blush burning on my cheeks and butterflies so wild in my stomach it feels like they're trying to get out.

"Have a good night princess." He finally says once he pulls away.

I lean up to my tippy toes and brush a kiss against his cheek as i whisper the same words back with a shy smile.

When he leaves and I finally make my way back inside, i have to fight back the urge to giggle and kick my feet.

"What was that?!" Selena asks as she rounds the corner to stand in front of me, grinning so wide it looks creepy.

I laugh wholeheartedly at her reaction, so happy that my sister and I have this relationship now.

"I don't even know." I reply to her, huge smile on my face mirroring hers.