HIATUS// EXPLANATION

Soo...
Im sure most of you have noticed my struggle with writing recently.

It was never really 'good' at it but i honestly did enjoy writing .

Recently, I've been having a lot of trouble.

I don't know it it's the stress, but I can't seem to focus when it comes to this book.

Yesterday, i stayed up till 3:00 in the morning trying to come with something and..nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Since i finished school, i have been really busy. I thought i would have more spare time to write now that the exams are over but nope.

It's even worse now. The only time i get to my self is at night and even then im too exhausted to write anything.

I've thought about it for a long time, and im putting this story on a pause.

Not forever! I will finish it one day hopefully, but i really need to clear my mind a little.

It wont be long, i promise, to those who are still interested in this book.

And it definitely wont be as long as the time i take to write a new chapter 😓

While on this 'pause' if you'd like, I'll write more chapters so that you guys won't have to wait long before i post something.

Im sorry but i promise my comeback will be stronger than ever.

1 month max will be it, i promise. See? That's not THAT long, right?

Please try to understand where im coming from.

I do have a life beyond wattpad.

Im trying my best.

Again, im sorry and i hope you understand.

Xxx A