31

Selena had put up with Matthew for my sake. So i could meet my parents, and so i knew a little about where i came from.

I didn't mention to her about Natasha and how she had also offered to help me meet my parents and i refused because she was strong enough to face him again. For me, nonetheless. I still couldn't believe i just met my real family.

I had two whole other sisters.

I wasn't sure if i should be happy or not. It felt like a dream. A never ending, torturous dream.

It wasn't until Beth had slapped me that i had returned back to reality.

"What the heck was that for?" I shouted as i rubbed my face.

Jesus, that girl can slap, alright.

"Sorry, you were starting to freak me out, staring into space like that. You okay?"

"Yea." I sighed. "Im good. Just a little distracted, that's all. Still in shock from meeting my real family, you know?"

"I get you. And hey, if you ever need to vent to me or anything, I'll probably be doing nothing so ... Im here for you." She grinned.

I smiled widely at her before attacking her with a hug.

"I missed you. Where the hell have you been lately?" I asked as i let her go.

"What do you mean? Im with you literally all the time." She smiles crookedly and i almost find her suspicious.

"Yeah, but.. you're always leaving to go somewhere with no explanation and ... making weird excuses. If there's something wrong, you know we're all here for you, right? Are you in trouble or something?"

"Whaaat? Of course not im ... Grand." She waved it off.

"Grand?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yup."

•••

"Hey, 'Fie." Justin called out as he ran up to me.

"Hi." I smiled at him, adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"So, how did it go? Was everything okay?" He questioned.

"Uh, yeah, it was pretty cool. I think i needed that, you know?" I smile at him. "But it's weird now, i dont know what to think."

"Yes, of course. Well, if you need a distraction, we were planning on having dinner at this restaurant today to meet Elena's new girlfriend. Alec is also bringing someone.." thought he said he was done with that.. "..so could you pleaseee do me this favour and come with me so i won't be a complete loner?" He grinned.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Alright."

What better day to spend my evening than being Justin's date to a family gathering where i'd watch Alec be all over his own date.
•••

"Alright, you're done." Selena stepped away from me, running her hand through my hair one more time.

"You know, i would've just went with my hair in a bun, you didn't have to do all this. It's only dinner." I complained but deep down i felt very grateful for Selena. She had been such a sister to me in the past weeks it was confusing but, very comforting.

"Yes, but this is important for Elena and her mom so just look pretty for today." She sighed.

I unlocked my phone and looked through my messages with Justin one more time. For some reason, he insisted on picking me up at my house, even though i could've just walked to his house and went to the restaurant together.

It's better this way anyway.

Now, my curled up hair wont get messed up by the wind, i guess.

I was wearing a pretty black dress with a haltered neckline and black pumps to match it. My dress was short, but not short enough to be indecent. 'Just short enough to drive Justin mad' Selena had said, although i insisted nothing was going on with Justin.

It wasn't too fancy but not too casual either.

It was, however pretty tight and required much effort to look graceful walking in it with high heels.

"Sofia. Justin's here." My father shouted from downstairs.

I stood up from the chair, grabbed my phone and off i went.

I looked down at Justin and almost choked on my spit.

He looked..incredibly pretty. You know when men are so breath taking that you cant help but call them pretty? Yea. He was that kind of beautiful.

His hair was swept back by his hands, a few strands making their way into his face.

He was wearing black dress pants and a simple white shirt tucked in it. The shirt was tight around his chest, like anything he ever wore. It was inevitable, with how he was built. But thankfully, loose in all the other places or I would've lost my mind.

So simple yet so handsome.

He looked absolutely ravishing.

I gulped at the sight of him and walked down the stairs, next to him.

He extended his elbow, gesturing at me to loop my arm through his.

I did just that and then we left.

"You look beautiful tonight Miss Black." He smiled at me.

"Why, thank you, Mr Adams. You look pretty handsome yourself."

We'd look good as a couple I guess.

•••

"Justin, are you serious?" I raised an eyebrow.

"One hundred percent," he answered.

"Well no, im not getting on that. Im wearing a dress." I replied.

"Oh come on. What's the big deal? It's basically the same as a car."

"No! No, it's not. Let's just take my car pleaseee." I whined.

"No, come on. Im the man here, just get on the damn bike."

"I said no, i refuse to do such thing!"

•••

"I actually hate you." I mumbled.

"Love you too." He smiled widely, helping me out on my helmet. My heart skipped a beat.

"See, this isn't so bad, right?"

"You're messing up my hair." I pouted.

"Oh shut up, you'll still look good. Okay. Hang on." He got onto the motorcycle and started it up.

"Hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on as tight as i could.

Well, this is gonna be fun.

•••

Hey! So, im in my easter holidays so i might have more time to write, hopefully.

I do have a lot of essays to take care of, however.

School is a bit hectic at the moment.

But on the 31st of may im getting my summer holidays so I'll be able to finish this book and i can publish my other one (though, i might do that earlier and finish that in summer too.)

Ehh idk.

But anyway.

I promise to be more responsible and actually be organized and set a publishing date from now on.

Im really sorry, but as i said, the stress level is just,,, oof.

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this if not then.. pls dont leave I'll try to do better 😭😭.

Okay, Im gonna leave now.

Stream Boy With Luv.

✌️