Chapter 18

A/N before you start reading this i just want to say..

I think i broke my neck..

EXPLANATION:
So i felt super hype and jumped in my bed but because im an idiot, my head landed in an awkward position and now it hurts so bad oww

Okay im dying but you can keep reading...

*Flashback*

I felt...different.

I felt happier.

I haven't felt like that in a while. And it's all because of Zach.

Apart from Alec, I've never felt this way about someone.

Me and Zach are already 4 months into the relationship and I couldn't be happier. Granted, i starved myself weeks before we got together to lose weight and rid myself of the insecurities before i could properly be seen dating him, but still. I was moderately happy.

Zach was a decent guy. He called me pretty when i needed it and took me out on dates. What more could i have asked for?

Everything is taking a turn for the best.

Of course i still have the annoying voices at the back of my head that keep reminding me im not good enough, and he will leave me. But i choose to ignore those and just focus on being happy.

I was supposed to go to Zach's house today, so i felt giddy and excited as i walked up to his door. I had even dressed myself with my favourite pink sweater and put the slightest amount of make up on. It probably isn't even noticeable, but as someone who rarely ever wears it, it's enough.

I was about to knock when my one and only boyfriend opened the door.

"Oh, hi Zach." I smiled brightly as i let my hand fall to my side.

"Sofia." He whispered and cursed under his breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked his with concern lacing my voice.

"Uh, i think it would be best if you left." He said. My brows furrowed.

"What? Why? Is something wrong? Didn't you tell me to come over after school?" I asked, trying not to let the way he was hiding inside the house with his half naked body discourage me.

"The thing is-"

I heard a feminine giggle behind the door.

I craned my neck to see Rebeca Wells in Zach's shirt. She came behind him and hugged him from behind. My stomach churned at the sight. I could feel my face draining of its colour.

"Is everything alright babe?" She asked him as she kissed his cheek. The contents in my stomach were slowly but surely making its way up my throat at the nickname. Babe? He didnt even let me call him that, claiming pet names are gross and he's not a fan of them.

I swallowed the bile down, not wanting to embarrass myself more than I already have.

I took a look at who would now be my ex boyfriend, his big stupid face apologetic. I ignored his calls for my name and turned around to leave.

Zach's voice behind me got louder and louder, shouting stupid excuses like 'i can explain'. I turned a sharp corner and jogged away from him.

I never wanted to hear his voice again.

* Flashback over*

I could remember everything perfectly.

How i still went to school the next day and everyone gave me dirty looks claiming that i was the one who cheated.