42

If you had told me a few weeks ago that i'd be here, kissing Justin Adams again for the second time in one lifetime I would've straight up laughed in your face. Yet here i was.

It took a few minutes for me to process that he just kissed me. But then suddenly, something snaps and we're kissing.

It's so intense i dont even register that i hate him in the moment. It's unlike anything I've ever felt, raw and angry. But so good.

I gasp in his mouth and he wraps his arms around my waist, squeezing my hip so hard i was sure it would leave a mark the next day.

I cant help myself from opening my lips for him, feeling him capture my lower lip between his own . This wasn't like our previous kiss, slow and passionate. Instead, Justin is kissing me so hungrily, and frankly i didn't mind being devoured.

I tangled my hands into his hair and pulled a little to make his head tilt back, the noise of satisfaction leaving his beautiful lips encouraging me further. I dared my tongue to slide over his bottom lip, feeling how Justin's arms clench harder around my waist as if he cant stand the already nonexistent distance between us.

"Fuck."
Justin curses softly between kisses, while one of his hands slides down towards my ass and just holds it there, as if he's too scared to go any further but can't help himself. "You drive me fucking crazy."

I can taste him on my tongue and it feels better than i ever thought it would. I missed it more than I imagined. He sighs softly in my mouth, licks over my tongue, even dares to let his teeth graze over it playfully.
Then, we both lean back, break the kiss and look at eachother.

I dont know if its just my mind playing tricks on me, but i cant even remember Justin ever looking this good. His parted and swollen red lips, honey brown eyes, and disheveled hair from my hands running through it make him appear lust-glazed and keen. Knowing I'm the cause of it makes me flush. Yeah, hes never looked quite like this.

Justin doesn't speak, doesnt talk at all. He just cups the back of my neck and pulls me in for another kiss, pushing the both of us backwards and lifting me up so im sitting on the office table. He places a hand on my thighs and gently pulls them apart, sitting in between them comfortably. His lips engulf mine between his own, opening them to let his tongue slither into my mouth, and nibbling on my bottom lip when we break the kiss in between for air. It's the best kind of overwhelming.

I cant even recall how we got in this position, but i cant find it in myself to care as i pull him closer towards me harshly, gripping the back of his neck.

"Shit-" he murmurms in between, and then suddenly he's pulling away and putting a distance between us.

We're both taking deep breaths as we stare at each other, and in the corner of my eyes i see his hand twitching, wanting to grab me again. But instead, he shoves it in the pocket of his trousers and chuckles. Raspy and deep. It's so madly attractive that i have to pinch my thigh to not do anything.

"How was that for saying something about it?" He finally says but then he's turned around and walking out the door.

Once I registered what he just said i let out a shocked scoff and hop off the table.

All of that just to prove a point? "Dickhead." I mumble under my breath as i smooth out my dress.

I try my hardest not to actually ponder on what we had just did.

We kissed. Again. I wont be able to explain or find an excuse for this anymore. Once is a mistake, twice is a habit. A very bad habit.

Justin Adams was the worst habit i had ever developed and yet, I didn't know how to shake him off. I didn't even know what this meant, where do we go from here?