Chapter 13

"What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

"Um," he got interrupted when a familiar blue eyed, jet black haired guy walked next to him.

Perfect because why wouldn't my failed talking stage show up right now.

"Sofia? Wow, long time no see." He said exprationless.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, looking forth between Zach and Wesley. I thought they were gone halfway across the world up until now.

Zach looked at Justin and raised an eye brow.

"And who is this?" He asked.

Justin came closer to me and slung an arm around my shoulders.

No Justin. What the fuck are you doing?! This is confusing enough for me.

"Im her boyfriend. You?" Justin replied back. Shit.

"Im Zach." He said as he gave Justin an awkward hand shake.

"So, i see you have moved on quick huh?" Zach asked me as he looked at me.

How was i supposed to answer that?

"Uh.." i laughed awkwardly, deciding not to answer that. "How are you and Rebeca?" I changed the subject. Rebeca Wells was the reason we are a failed talking stage.

"Oh that's been over for a while now." He said as he gulped. "I've just been, you know, messing around for now." He added quickly. I hummed, nodding my head. Right so you ruined things so you could mess around then.

Wesley rolled his eyes.

"Hes lying. He still is single since we left." He said.

Zach jabed him in the ribs and smiled awkwardly.

"Well, i have to go. Um, I'll see you around Sofia." Zach said nervously and grabbed Wesley as they both rushed off.

"That was awkward." Justin finally said.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." I said sarcastically and turned around, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Justin shouted after me.

"Home, please!"

<><><><><>

I sighed and jumped in my bed.

I placed my hand on my forehead only to find it burning. Are you fucking kidding me?

As if this day couldn't get any worse, i have a bloody fever!

I laughed at my non ending misery and sat up on my bed. I was about to set my alarm so that i could have a nap for an hour or two when the door bell rang.

Great.

I groaned and got out of bed.

"Heeeey Alec." I greeted as i opened the door. I felt so ill I couldn't even feel happy to see him right now.