"Please, if someone should be hiding it should be you from that bruise that you have right now" Lucinda said.

Everybody then looked at somewhere and spotted y/n and Ein. Ein just gave us a disappointing face and went away with y/n with their lunch.

"Go Laurence! Let's follow them before it's to late!" Aphmau said as she gave me a little push.

"Let's?! I thought this was my doing?"

"Well, we can't just sit here and think of all the terrible things that you did. We need to make sure that you did the right thing the right way! Now go before their gone!

"I'm going! I'm going!"

I went out of the cafeteria and followed them when the rest of my friends are just making a terrible way of sneaking up.

They seem to be looking somewhere to eat. They then entered at the old art room that no teacher uses. Not to bad. I looked behind me and saw the rest walking up to me.

"So, are you going to apologize or what?" Katelyn said.

"Yeah. What do I say though? What if Ein doesn't let me? He even threatened me if I ever talk to y/n that he will break my legs"

"Pfft. That's a good one" Katelyn and Garroth joked.

"Just, say what is right. Don't give lame excuses, let her know something personal about you, maybe when you were a shadow Knight and tell her from there." Aphmau explained.

"Ok then. *sigh* Here I go"

I walked over to the art door. I hesitated and looked back to see my friends supporting me. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I went inside the room to see them eating on the floor, giving me a look.

"Hey, uh y/n, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"You are not going near-"

"E-Ein, it's okay. Let me talk to him."

Ein accepted and y/n got up and went towards me. I hold the door for her and saw Ein glaring at me. I gave him a nod and closed the door. Y/n was standing near the wall with her arm's crossed.

"So, what do you want to talk about"

"I uh, I actually wanted to apologize to you and Ein of what I've done earlier. I didn't mean to say all thoses things that I said. I was just angry that you joined them that's all"

"Laurence, you didn't let me explain of what happened back there. I didn't join them, I was forced to. They even threatened me if I don't then I will never see Ein again and make him pay. I was frightened that they will hurt Ein, so I had no other choice bit to go with it. I told Ein about this and he has been protecting me from me and other bullies. He really means a lot to me. Back there when you found out, I thought you would let me explain until Ein punched you in the face. To be honest, I was disappointed of what you did back there and didn't want ro deal with it anymore"

My Irene. I had no idea. Maybe it was me.

"What I didn't understand is that why were you angry at me? Why do you care about me? I'm fine, I can handle this on my own you know"

"I know I know. It's just that, *sigh* I've actually been a Shadow Knight when I started school a long time ago"

"What!"

"Yeah, I was dumb and stupid and I'm still am. I did what they told me to do. I spray painted, stole lunch money, destroy school property, I-I even threatened a girl..."

"..."

"I guess part of me is when I saw you with Gene, it reminded of me when I was in your footsteps. It reminded me of my bad times when I had no sense at all. I was stupid and naive. Not you though y/n. You are a strong, Independent girl that is very smart to deal with all of this. I'm not. I can't even deal with the Shadow Knights. I'm pathetic. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.........."

"........"

For some reason, I can feel tear drops falling from my eyes. I was crying. Ugh, I'm pathe-

Y/n hugged me out of nowhere and said, "It's okay Laurence, I forgive you. It's okay to let out your feelings. What ever happened to the past is the past. This is the present, and what matters is what your making out of it."

I was surprised of what y/n said and after the realization, I hugged her back giving my thanks to her.

"Thank you y/n. You have no idea how long I've been holding on to my past. I feel free now because of you. Thank you y/n."

We let go of our hug and she gave me a reassuring smile that made me smile too. I then heard someone angry. I looked past at y/n and see an angry Kawai~chan.

"U-uh! L-let's go inside, I'm sure that Ein is waiting for you"

"Heh, yea, I guess your right"

She went inside the classroom first and I don't see Kawaii~chan anymore. Weird. I closed the door behind me and saw that y/n was explaining thinga to Ein while I just stand there awkwardly. He then stood up and was coming over to me. Shit, not again! Ein then said, "we're cool then?" As he reached out his hand, I looked at him looking guilty.

"Yeah, we're cool" I said as we shook our hands.

"I-I'm so sorry that I punched you and all the stuff I've said"

"No, it's fine. I deserved it"

Y/n then came between us and gave us a big hug and giggled. We both accepted the hug and everything was back to normal......

What is this feeling I am having right now? Wait....

Please don't tell me that I like y/n