This Time

He kissed me with a fiery passion that everyone would notice. I no longer cared about what I'd said at the lake. I was pretty sure Ryder wouldn't screw me over. He had quit drinking, he wasn't mad at me for fighting with my dad, and he loved me. He hovered over me and I smiled at him. I felt ready this time. I felt invinsible. As if I were on top of the world.

"Are you sure?" he asked, making sure I was ready.

I just nodded, unaware of how to use my words.

He ripped off his shirt and yanked off my jeans. I gave him a look and unbuckled his belt as he unclasped my bra. I had no clue where my shirt was. I wrapped my legs around him and he held me close to him. He kissed my neck and felt around my underwear. I cringed at that slightly. Molly's face flashed, but I tried to focus on Ryder. I wasn't letting anyone or anything ruin this. This was what we wanted. I was ready, and so was he.

He looked at me and laid me down gently. "Now, let me know if this next part hurts, okay?"

I nodded as he carefully entered me. I surpressed my scream and held onto his back. My legs twitched at the pain. He must've noticed because he looked worried. I shook my head, assuring him it was okay, and he seemed uncertain. I was afraid for him to take it out. I was afraid that would hurt worse. He kissed my face slowly as he eased out. Which wasn't painful at all.

I exhaled and looked at him. He watched me carefully and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're amazing," I breathed.

"I'm surprised," he chuckled.

"At what?" I asked.

"This is my first time," he admitted.

"Me too," I said.

That technically wasn't a lie. This was my first time willingly. And Ryder was just so great. Considerate. Thoughtful.

"You wanna stay the night out here, or do you want me to drop you off back at your house?" he asked.

"Let's stay," I said kissing him.

We dressed ourselves and laid next to each other. He held me close and I laid there. When he was asleep--like deep asleep--I silently cried. I hurt all down there, and Molly's face wouldn't escape my thoughts. But Ryder was amazing. I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes, and tried to forget the pain.

The sun was bright through the windows. I opened my eyes and Ryder was still shirtless. I rubbed my hand over his eight-pack and felt his chest. He was so warm, so soft... And waking up next to him like this just reminded me that last night was real. I had given him my virginity. And I don't regret it.

"Morning," he smiled at me.

"Good morning," I kissed him.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm great," I said.

"Me too," he said.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked. I had ten missed calls from Dad. I rolled my eyes and ignored them. He called again and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?!" he yelled.

"Out," I said.

"Come home," he said.

"Kinda busy at the moment," I smiled at Ryder.

"Are you with that Ryder boy?" he asked.

"What's it to you?" I asked.

"Did you have sex with him?" he asked.

"That's really none of your business," I snapped.