Chapter 44

Little mini cast before we start the chapter...

(Eh-vee) Evi Van De Laar(Natalia's seventeen year old younger cousin)

(Natalia's seventeen year old younger cousin)

(Uh-mall-lia) Amalia Van De Laar(Natalia's twenty two year old cousin)

(Natalia's twenty two year old cousin)

                                             ~•~

Jackson's POV
My smirk became even more extensive towards my beautiful girl. "That is no way to speak to the best boyfriend you've ever had, baby." Both of my hands rested in the pockets of my white shorts, leaning on the doorway.  

"That's only your bigger than the earth ego speaking," My Angel spat, bending down to grab her clothes from yesterday lying on the floor. I pretty much groaned and in a split second felt myself becoming hard.  

"I need you to get dressed quickly, Natalia. It's taking every fiber in me to keep myself from ramming into you."

"Well then," She began, an alluring smirk replacing her glare. "I guess it's a good thing nobody's stopping you. I'm all yours, babe."

How in the holy hell was I supposed to say no? It was better to say that I was obviously turned on by my temptress of a girlfriend. Without saying a thing to her, I charged towards her. I brought her into a rough kiss against the wall of the jet.

"You asked for it, Angel," I snapped quietly into her ear.

Very lusty thoughts were already entering my mind. Where did I leave my self-control button? Do I even have one? Just the simple sight of Natalia was way more than dangerous to the man's eye. A fucking temptress, she is.

"You there, Mr. Araceli?"

We both abruptly pulled away from each other in my anger and her disappointment. "We'll be landing in five minutes, sir," The pilot announced through the speaker.