NEW STORY

Her Mr. Right is on my profile. Obviously.

I just wanted to come on here and kind of explain the cover, although there's not really much to explain given that's it's the simplest cover ever ahaha. Some of y'all were PMing me about the cover, and I'm kind of surprised y'all were curious. Especially because the cover is literally all white.

But I decided to do just a plain white cover because I feel like it represents Noa-Beth's personality; absolutely not saying that she's a boring, simple girl. Not what I'm trying to give away at all. But I'm trying to symbolize her reserved and kinda innocent persona. At least until Max comes into her life😏

It's not much and really not that serious, but I wanted the cover to hold some kind of meaning to me and hopefully to y'all. That's just how I wanted to perceive it and how I personally wanted to represent her.

 That's just how I wanted to perceive it and how I personally wanted to represent her

Noa-Beth Jeanne Araceli :

A mixed combination between shy, quiet, and popular. She hates the attention, but she gets it anyways. Which I'm sure the reason could be figured out. Her dream was Stanford. Her dream was medicine. She basically ate determination for breakfast. In no way was a boy apart of that dream. So imagine when Maxton Carter worms his way into those dreams...

Maxton Lucas Carter :

Many people say Maxton Carter is in the dictionary. And under his name, the definition read "hot as fuck." Just recently broken with who he thought was going to be his future wife, he planned to go to college to have the time of his life, as he put it. His dream was the NFL. His dream was sex. His dream was to forget about his ex. On a full ride athletic scholarship to Stanford, he added a new dream to the list. Noa-Beth Jeanne Araceli.