Chapter 11

A/N: Just a fun pic of Natalia and Elena together

DJ Khaled ~ Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna

Natalia's POV

I groaned when my alarm clock started blaring madly in my ears. Still having my eyes shut, I tried grabbing my phone off the stand next to me but failed horribly. In result, my phone smacked the hard wood floor which made me shoot up in worry. When I looked down to see that my phone was still alive and breathing with no cracks on the screen, I sigh with relief.

As soon as I got off my bed, my head felt like it was spinning. "Aw damn, I got up too fast." I held my head in my hands and started massaging my temples before heading into the bathroom to quickly get dressed. Our flight was at 4:00 AM, meaning I had to hurry.

After taking a quick shower, I blow dried my hair so that I could put it into a simple french braid. I put on my comfy VS leggings with a loose white shirt over my black bralette. As I was checking my things once again, I hear my brother's cold voice. "Nat, everybody's waiting. It'd be great if you could hurry your ass up." I groan dramatically. It's too early in the morning for this!

"Kaden I really don't want to deal with your attitude right now, so you can kindly fuck off." If you haven't noticed already, I'm definitely not a morning person. I hear Kaden scoff which makes me turn around. His once leaning frame on the doorway pushed off the wall and walked towards me. His face held a glare which didn't phase me cause he was like this all the time. "First of all, I'm older than you, so don't speak to me like that!" Yeah, older by two years genius. "Second, don't tell me to fuck off cause sister or not, I won't hesitate to shatter your contract with Victoria Secret," He threatened, still holding on to that glare.

My face let our an aura of distress. He knew how important being with Victoria's Secret was to me. I can't believe he's using that card on me again!

"Don't use that card on me, now just get out! I'll--" He walked away before I could even finish. At least he's gone. Well, ladies and gentlemen... welcome to my life with Kaden. Definitely not the funny, sweet older brother I remember hanging out with as a kid and teen.

I put my backpack on my left shoulder with my suitcase dragging upright behind me in my right hand. As I was struggling my way downstairs from the feeling of lack of sleep, my mom was ushering me to hurry with her hand. When we got in the car, about three body guards got into a car behind us.

My dad indeed is a very powerful business man, so of course he has a fair amount of enemies around. Which is exactly why he's got many bodyguards to guard the house at all times, and he made sure that the guards check up on us when we went somewhere. I'm very thankful my dad wants to keep us safe, but it can get very annoying having someone watch everywhere you're going.

As the bodyguards pass by one by one, the last one passing by makes me gasp. It was Damien. "Hey, Nat. You know what's annoying? It's the fact that all these bodyguards have to attend this trip with us. It's like we can never get a break from them," Sam said, rolling her eyes. "What?! They're coming on this trip?" I asked, whipping my head towards her. "Like, getting on the plane to go to Belize coming on this trip?" Sam furrowed her eyebrows then gave me a "duh" expression.

Are you serious? It's gonna be awkward as hell with Damien there. I mean, it's already awkward with him just at home.

"Why does it matter? I mean there's nothing we can do about it." She said and reached forward to the front to turn up the music. After a few minutes of driving, we were now on the freeway to the JFK Airport with a black BMW trailing behind us. My phone vibrated, signaling a notification from my manager. I pressed on the message to look at it and internally laughed.