Chapter 28

Noelle above. (She's eighteen by the way)

Jackson's POV

"Jackson." I heard Laura's voice softly say as she slowly straddled my waist. I was sprawled flat on my stomach while ignoring the consistent calls of her annoying voice.

"Jackson. Please get up, baby," She whined before I felt her lips start to press along my neck to the upper part of my back. My eyes immediately shot open and I took a deep breath to calm down.

"Off," I commanded with a hard voice.

"Oh hush, Jackson. I know you like it," She murmured while my fists began to clench tightly.

"Prendi un suggerimento, cagna," I responded under my breath in Italian.

"Ooo, I love it when you speak Italian, baby. It's so sexy." I scoffed menacingly while hopping to my feet as she fell to the side on the bed.

"You don't even know what I said."

Before I could make it into the bathroom, I find Laura grabbing my wrist and telling me to wait. "Wait, I got you something. It's your engagement gift from me." I sighed and turned around lazily. Engagement gift? Why? Why doesn't she get it by now? I. Hate. Her.

"Laura, don't you get it? I really don't need a gift. I mean, there's no point in giving me one when you know damn well that I didn't get you anything."

Ignoring what I said, she placed a box on the bed. "Jackson, baby." She took my hand and squeezes it so I couldn't squirm out. "You don't have to stress. I don't mind that you didn't get me those designer brand shoes for my gift yet. I'll give you more time just like I'm giving you time to finally come to terms that you love me and not that blonde tramp."

My face turned angry and dark as I stared at her sickly sweet manner. She realized what she had said and her 'sweet' smile was promptly wiped off and replaced with fear. That's right, be scared.

"Just open it," She said flatly as she handed the box over.

"Fine. Don't expect me to get you anything."

After opening the box, she finally spoke up.

"So you really won't get me those shoes that I wanted at the store? Not even for my wedding gift?" She snapped, crossing her arms.

"Yes, did you not just hear me?"

I'm guessing she lost her patience because next thing I know, she started screaming in frustration.

"That stupid piece of shit," She mumbled. I looked at her for a second with no emotion.

"You're crazy, Laura," I said in disgust. Her angry face looked up and then changed into a smirk.

"You make me that way." She then winks my way, making me clench my jaw. Disregarding her awful response, I lightly threw the box on the bed before making a beeline to the bathroom.

"Hey, aren't you going to open your gift at least?" She asked and I turned back around.

"No."

"Open the gift. I paid this with my own money, Jackson."

"Congratulations, may I offer you my applause?"

"Excuse me? What's your problem? Why are you always acting like your cold self towards me?"

What's my problem? I don't understand how one person could be so dumb.

"I can't believe you're asking me that question." Laura was walking on thin ice right now.