Chapter 32

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."

                                           ~•~

Jackson's POV
"Jackson!" Laura runs... well more like limps down the steps and halts at my closed windows while I kept looking ahead like she wasn't there. I change the gear to drive, hearing the door locks click in at the same time. That only made Laura scream in anger while hitting the window with her fists.

"If you don't get out of the car right now, I'll do it!" I rolled down the window enough to where only her fingers could fit through. That threat is getting a bit too stale for my liking. She's afraid to hurt Natalia because she knows I'll turn into a madman.

"Well your wedding wouldn't be 'ruined' if you would just tell me where the hell she is. I think it's pretty straightforward." Finally turning my head slightly, Laura was shaking with so much rage.

"She has fucking ruined everything!" Tears were spilling from her eyes. I will admit that I felt a little shocked as her words sounded like she really was ready to kill but decided to ignore it as she hasn't done anything with all her threats. Without another word, she limps back up to the manor door and slams the doors behind her.

She can be mad all she wants. Laura is the person I'm executing after Adam. She won't realize what's coming. Laura revealed to me that I don't have the guts to hurt her, but guess what? She's just lucky that I'm controlling my inner monster... for now.

The night before our supposed wedding day,  I remember when she walked into my room and tried to get me to have sex with her. She was so desperate as she kept ignoring me while I was yelling at her to get out.

She got mad and started yelling at me about how much Natalia has changed me and went on about how pathetic it was. I didn't care at all. Yeah Natalia changed me, but she changed me for the better. She allowed me to experience something that I never thought the sun would ever shine on. Also changing my very negative perspective on all women. Now I realize that not all women are the same. Unfortunately, I was just put in a region where women liked to play gold digging 101.

My so called mother included...

So all things considered, Laura was being dramatic and raged out of the room as though she felt that would change my mind. Did she throw a tantrum the following day? Obviously. Do I care? Hell no. I'm so ready to get rid of this gold digging bitch, but I must be patient.

If I'm being accurate, I'm sure she stormed in there screaming while throwing and breaking a bunch of stuff in the house.

Calla will likely haul out the card that says 'I chose the best and most beautiful wife out there for you and this is how you take it' once Laura says something. Again, I couldn't care less what she does or says. I'm a grown man, and she still treats me like I'm a disappointment or blames me like I'm the one who screws up in everything I do.