Chapter 4

Natalia's family and Vivian above⬆️

(Again, if you don't like their current appearance, then feel free to use your own imagination👍🏻Oh and before you ask... No, Natalia's mother and sister aren't the same person. They just look alike in that specific picture.)

Friday Night ~ 6:30 PM

Right now, I'm in the bathroom with Elena and Vivian. Of course Vivian stayed so she could help- as they say it- 'doll me up'. Apparently these two don't seem to get the 'THIS IS NOT A DATE' term. Seriously, I literally give up already.

"First, we're going to start with your hair." Elena says, gesturing to the chair. I just went along with it because I knew if I didn't obey what they said, things will happen. And I'll remind you that they're not good things either.

After a couple minutes, they were done. I stood up and attempted to go look in the mirror since for some reason they faced me away from it, but Vivian stood in my way with her arms crossed. "Natalia." She said in a warning tone. "We faced you away from the mirror for a reason." I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "What? It's not a crime to see what I look like." I quarreled. But Elena just pulls me towards her bed.

After I changed into my black dress and Elena putting finishing touches on my makeup, I then looked at myself in the mirror. My face was full of shock. "Damn girl." Vivian comments with a smug look on her face. My shock quickly turns into a satisfying smile.

 My shock quickly turns into a satisfying smile

I turn back around to see Elena fake sniffling. "My baby is finally growing up."

"Oh shut up, Lena." She laughs. "He should be here any minute. So while we're waiting, I'll take a couple of pictures for you to post on Instagram." I mentally face palmed myself.

10 minutes later...

Ding dong!

"Shit, he's here." I quietly mumble to myself. After Elena and Vivian took pictures of me, they left to go to the movies because they said that they don't want to be here when we're banging each other all night. Psh yea right, like that will ever happen.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the doorbell ringing again. "Coming!" I fast walk to the door and take a deep breath. "Crap! Why am I so nervous? This isn't a date, this is just a simple business dinner Natalia!"

I swiftly open the door and immediately looked at Jackson from head to toe. I'm pretty sure I'm drooling cause I swear I feel dampness on the side of my mouth.

I once again become astray as I look into his perfect blue eyes. Damn it! He's just gorgeous! And did I mention he looks sexy as hell in that black Armani suit of his? His bulging, muscular arms are very noticeable. And that chest, my god he's handsome!