Chapter 6

Natalia's POV
A fruit salad and blended smoothie sure is a great way to start off a Monday morning. It's sucks that I'm by myself cause Lena's shoot just happened to be earlier than mine.

"Hey Love. Long time no see." I groaned. I felt his lips on my earlobe and strangely felt a shock of excitement radiate off my body. My cheeks turned red out of anger. Yes, anger.

"What's wrong babe? Missed me? It's been two weeks since we've seen each other." His hand someone how made it around my waist and pulled me out of my seat. Okay, I'll admit that I was mesmerized by his touch, but I refuse to fall into the traps of a player! I slowly turned around and smiled at Jackson. "Jackson, if you don't get your hands off me in the next three seconds, you won't have hands." I told him in the sweetest tone ever.

But you know what that bastard did? He just chuckled and instead of just his hands on my waist, he decided to wrap his arms around me. Who does he think is?

"I think I'm Jackson Walker. What's your name, gorgeous?" I gasp and looked at him in disbelief. I really need to stop speaking my thoughts. "Yes you do, Natalia." Jackson replied, staring at me with amusement. His smile is beautiful. "Why thank you, Ms. Henderson! You know? For a feisty one, you sure flatter me a lot." He winked, leaning closer to my face.

"Damn it!" I muttered, looking anywhere but his face. I then remembered he still had his arms around my waist, so I scoffed and pushed him away by his chest.

I walked out of the cafe and over towards the direction of my house with Jackson following me as always.

I usually would care that the fact that he's following me, but I really don't have the energy to deal with Jackson.

"Wanna go out somewhere?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow Jackson...I hope that's not your way of asking me on a date." I was honestly taken aback by his suggestion. Before I could turn around to look at him, he's already pulling me towards somewhere.

He dragged me to a nearby fair and led me to the entrance. What the...I didn't know the fair was even going on at all!

"Jackson, I have to head home to change, so I can run my 3 miles!" I was trying to pull my arm out of his grasp.

"Then I'll run with you." He shrugged, and I gave him a look of disbelief. "What? I haven't seen or talked to you in 2 weeks." I stared at him blankly.

"Why would you care? Don't you have girls to fuck around with? I mean, we're not even dating." I chuckled. His face dropped and showed a hint of hurt.  It's true! I don't feel bad for what I said.

He straightened himself up and suggested, "Then go on a date with me." I stopped walking and turned to him to respond, "A date?! I say not!" but before I could say anything, he already walked passed me.

"Bastard." I muttered.

"Are you coming, cupcake?" He did not just call me that.

Elena's POV
"Hey, bitch! I'm home!" After hearing no answer, I start searching the rooms to see if Nat's home.

I didn't find her anywhere. Maybe she's in her room? I stroll to her room, about to knock on her door but stop as I hear faint voices talking. "Jackson, I swear! If you don't stop irritating me, I will run you over with my dad's black SUV." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"You're one annoying guy, you know that?" Nat said.
"Okay, Natalia. I was just kidding with you. Hurry up and get dressed." Jackson laughed.

I shake my head and open the door. "Where are you guys going? I thought you were working out, Nat?" They snapped their heads towards me. "Oh I am working out, but this idiot is supposedly going with me." Nat said, while grabbing her clothes to change. "Hey, I haven't seen you in two weeks. Is it a crime to visit my girlfriend?" I laughed and closed the door. "I'm not your girlfriend, asshole!"

Those two are perfect for each other.

Natalia's POV

I knew he said that just to piss me off and he succeeded. I just ignored him and changed into my blue criss cross sports bra, victoria sport leggings, Nike shoes, and since it was getting a little chilly outside, I slipped on a sweater.

~~~

"We're stopping again?" Jackson asked and I went up towards him and smacked his chest.

"Damn, you hit fucking hard, did you know that? What's with you today? Your feistiness level is real high today." He stated. I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, your presence happens to make me this way." I retorted and he glared. I ignored him and continued to jog.

He caught up to me. "Jackson!" I called, panting. He turned his head and smirked at me. "Save it for the bed, darling!" He said, calling back to me. Does everything he say always have to be so sexual?

***

"Wow, so he asked you on a date?" Elena asked me, while on her phone. "He didn't ask me! Are you kidding? That sick man is forcing me." I pouted. Even if he was forcing me to go, I will admit that the thought of going on a date with a hot billionaire sounded enticing.

Elena looked at me with curious eyes. "Just cause he's 'forcing' you doesn't mean that you have to go." She chuckled and went back to what she was doing. Now it was my turn to look at her with curious eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked. "What I mean is that you still have your own will, so even if he didn't technically ask you, doesn't mean that you actually have to go. You still have a say in this, and I know what this all means." She wriggled her brows.

"You're interested." She said simply. "What?" Elena sighed. "Natalia, you're so oblivious. I'm saying that you're attracted to him and want to get to know him more. And don't even deny it cause you might say you hate him, but you really don't. You might say that you don't want him, but your heart says otherwise." I started to think about it.

"Fine! I guess he attracts me a little bit--"

"Uh huh, whatever you say." She smirks.

"I'm serious Elena!" I slightly yell, annoyed.

"I'm serious too. You're my best friend-- practically my sister. I can read you like a book Nat, and I know when you're in love or at least liking someone. And you my friend, are slowly starting to like a certain sexy billionaire without knowing it." She teased.

"Fuck you." I sighed.

If this does mean I'm starting to like him, let's hope that I at least won't fall for him. After this date, I will avoid him at all costs. I can't afford to fall for him.

This is a short chapter, I know, but I didn't want to include the date in this chapter

This is a short chapter, I know, but I didn't want to include the date in this chapter. I want to include it in the next chapter.👍🏻 But anyways, comment or vote!