Chapter 18

You'll understand better once you get further into the chapter ;) Now this chapter will be more heated, but it's not even bad. So it's safe to read for you young readers out there. (Not that there aren't innocent minds on Wattpad anyways)

     ~Author

__________________________________

Natalia's POV

Oh man. Why can't my big mouth stay shut? I really wish I hadn't said that out loud to him. I frantically thought as just my family and I walked to the restaurant after getting settled in the hotel where everyone was staying.

I can't believe that I said I was glad that he could actually see me in a lingerie. Yep, I might've accidentally voiced that out loud for him to hear and in front of my parents. And yes, he actually came to see me.

I had found out from my mom that Jackson wanted to join them in watching my show in two days. Which really made me nervous because I knew he was going to be watching the whole time. He was going to see me walking in lingerie in person! Hey, at least I didn't voice it out loud again.

After I had sat down, I waited for my parents to get the reservation. I was listening to the loud commotion of clanking pans and peoples' loud conversation followed by their laughing. While doing so, it felt as if someone was staring at me. Like their eyes were penetrating through my soul.

You must resist, Natalia... Don't do it... Don't look back... Damn it. I quickly turned my head to the side but nonetheless regretted it because the man that I've fallen for was staring hard at me.

Like he was almost trying to study something that happened to be me. Of course it was hard not to stare back and couldn't ignore the fact that my heartbeat was becoming more and more irregular just by him staring at me like that. His eyes looked like it held something that was more than just lust, but it almost looked like passion. He suddenly smirked, making me whip back towards the front.

Annnnnnd moment ruined. Thanks a lot Jackson...

His eyes still burned my soul as I knew that he was still staring at me. I glanced to my left to see that Damien was also staring at me, looking like he wanted to talk. The man who I thought I liked and knew that he wasn't right for me when I felt nothing from the kiss we shared. I'm assuming that they chose him as the bodyguard to accompany us on this whole trip.

My parents finally came to get us, and I was the first one to shoot up and follow them head on as I didn't really want to talk to either men right now. It really didn't help that the both of them were glaring and secretly having thoughts of brawling each other. I made my way to the cushioned booth and soon realized that both of them sat on either side of me while my parents sat on the other side.

Really? There was plenty of spots not by me. Although, I wouldn't really mind if Jackson sat close to me.

My parents exchanged looks between each other and nodded. They got up to leave but not before telling me, "I think you guys know why we're getting a separate table." I gave my mom a 'please don't leave look', but she gave me a sad smile in return.

That almost made me pissed, and it's very tempting to just leave and go back to the hotel. I don't care at this point, I will walk even if it means walking 5 miles.

Completely forgetting that two guys who want to fight each other are next to me, I stood up to sit on the other side because feeling claustrophobic obviously didn't feel great. After watching these two for 2 minutes, I was done.

"Oh my god! Can you guys fu—uhhh." I cleared my throat, remembering I'm in a classy restaurant. "Can you guys get a grip?! You guys are grown men! There's a reason my parents left us alone. We obviously need to sort out whatever tension there is right now." I exclaimed in a hushed tone, trying not to cause a scene.