Chapter 14

Jackson's POV
We soon made it outside the suite complex building. It was a nice suite complex considering I've never really took the time to look at it when I last came here to pick up Natalia. When we both made it outside, Natalia turned around and insisted me to continue. I wasn't planning on arguing, in all honesty.

"Can we possibly make this quick? Cause I've got a precious date with a Japanese cuisine called sushi." She demanded. I was pretty tempted to laugh, but had enough will to keep a straight face.

Making this conversation quick was the last thing on my list, Angel.

"Quick? This conversation will be anything but quick! I hope you're willing on telling me why you're so mad at me," I spoke, crossing my arms. After saying that, her face seemed to be confused but quickly turned angry.

"So that's what you came here for," Natalia mutters. "Jackson, I already told you it's nothing." She tried to get past me, however I stepped to the side to prevent her from passing.

"It's not nothing if you've been ignoring me," I reply.

"Really?" Natalia's face was getting darker with every shade of red possible, indicating she was losing her patience. Which of course, I found insanely hot.

She kept trying to push her way around me and I kept blocking her path. "Jackson! There's really nothing to tell. Now, I would appreciate it if you would just move!" I didn't budge and kept blocking her way.

"You can't just keep avoiding me like this!" She stopped trying to push me out of the way and looked at me with her best glare. "Fine! Do you really want to know?!" I waited for her to continue. "I saw that stupid picture on Twitter of you and Laura sucking the living daylights out of each other!" She yelled with an enormous amount of frustration.

I was about to retort back but suddenly thought hard about it. Awwwwww, is my Angel actually jealous?

"Like, what is actually wrong with you? How can you constantly hump and dump thousands of women and not care? I'm surprised you don't have a disease yet." Natalia was scolding me this whole time, and to tell you the truth, it was quite cute. I took this time to look at her confused yet annoyed face as she went on and on about how I shouldn't change women like changing my clothes everyday.

I guess I'll just have to see how this whole thing plays out with her.

Natalia's POV
"And—," Jackson cut me off by wrapping his arms around my waist and just rested them there. There was no way I was gonna let this little ass wipe touch me. This time, I will not cave into my feelings! I put my hands against his chest, getting ready to shove him away. But guess what? He was too damn strong!

"Were you jealous?" He asked, looking at me with a smirk on his stupid, handsome face. "Why else would you be freaking out? Especially when that photo was taken four weeks ago." He stated as a matter of factly to me.

"What?! Of course I wasn't jealous!" I replied with anger, even though I knew my cheeks were on fire. Just thinking about that blasted picture made me want to punch someone in the face. Which is funny because even though I accepted a date with Damien, I still couldn't seem to slowly unwrap myself from Jackson's grasp on me.

Obviously I knew deep down that I was jealous, but I knew that I was gonna forget about these feelings as soon as I got together with Damien. With him taking me out on dates and just giving him a chance with my heart will definitely make me forget about Jackson. I mean, it's not like Jackson actually likes me; He just wants to bed me.

I shook my way out of my thoughts, seeing that Jackson was staring at me without a smirk which caused me to stare back. "Can I kiss you, Angel?" He asked quietly, still staring intently at me. I didn't know what was wrong with me because I nodded frantically. It seemed like his lips were taking a lifetime to get to mine, and it sure was driving me insane. "Oh for heavens sake!" Growing impatient, I grabbed the sides of his face and crashed into his lips. My actions caused Jackson to immediately deepen the kiss. As soon as we pulled away from each other, he was smiling which instantly made me smile with complete happiness. Jackson then pulled me into his arms.