Chapter 31

Hey wattpadders, I just want to thank you guys for the 5k readers :) Honestly, I didn't think I was gonna get this far in writing a book😅

With that being said, I'll try and update chapters as fast as possible!

Thank you,

Savage K❤️

~•~

Natalia's POV

The days running from dawn, to morning, to dusk, and night time was slow and boring. The constant footsteps passing by the metal door caused me to wince in fear of them coming back. I was a huge jumble of fright and discomfort with my stomach churning every second which followed with throwing up.

It's been about five days since I had been kidnapped. I wasn't very sure since being stuck in a dark, damp, and putrid looking cell for a couple days straight eventually makes you lose track of what day it is. Spending these last couple days throwing up, freezing to death, and feeling faint because of starvation wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Yet here I was sitting on the cold, bloodied ground with chains tightly wrapped around my wrists against the wall with a yellow-bearded man crouching down in front of my weak state.

I didn't understand why Damien did what he did, but I knew that I would never forgive him for this.

My father had treated him almost like family as he has been with us for years and was one of our best body guards you could ever count on. I felt sad and petulant about a good and loyal friend that decided to flip over to the side of betrayal. Nothing could emphasize the emotion of hurt and anger I was feeling. The day me chained me up like a dog in this cell even though I begged him not to do this, was the day the bitterness part of my brain started to activate.

At first, the illogical and dumb part of me was trying to convince myself that he wasn't doing a bad thing, but that was too idiotic to ever believe.

The man who looked to be around his late 30's, smiled creepily at me, his eyes taking my whole figure in.

Creep.

"Boss is out huntin' down your little rich boy. It's a shame you didn't get to say your goodbyes."

I was sick and tired of these people, so I graced him with nothing but a cruel glare. This is a dream right? What if this is just a silly fantasy, and I'm bound to awaken any second. Oh who am I kidding?

The man perched one of his bushy eyebrows up. However, I didn't give one fuck about his disgusting stare and didn't say a word.

I just wanted this nightmare to end. Everyday that I've been here, I've been trying to plot ways to get out of these chains but it was just too impossible. The only way to get out of these tight chains was to have a key. Believe me, I've tried everything. The only progress made so far was the newly made purple marks around my wrists.

"Gotta admit, you're as sexy as the tabloids say. If not, more," He commented while I bit my tongue from saying anything. "Maybe I should just go against boss's word, and just fuck you until pass out. What do you think?" He asks, stroking his beard while smiling dangerously at me. I, in the other hand, lost it.

"Go fuck your dad, you sick animal! I—," I never got to finish my sentence as I felt a harsh swat across my face, my mouth instantly letting out a small yelp.

The cold, metal chains rattled as I reached up to caress the spot the bearded man had hit so furiously. He chuckled before moving a little closer to my face.

"Had to find a way to get you to shut up somehow, darlin'. Yer lucky I ain't chose to punch you instead. Hm, probably would've been more effective." As he finished, I spat blood in his face that had leaked into my mouth from the force of his hit. His closed eyes opened up to glare in my direction. He moved his hand up above his head, ready to strike once again while I squeezed my eyes shut with my hands trying to shield myself from the impact.