Chapter 33

~Hey guys, just trying to let you know... as always, that I'm trying to update these chapters as fast as I can! It's kinda hard updating as fast as you can when it's the holidays or basically just my regular schedule. But I appreciate you guys sticking around for this long! Thank you for reading❤️❤️~

~SavageK~

                                           ~•~

Natalia's POV
This was about the fifth time I had woken up with a start due to all the terrible nightmares that Adam's stupid presence had brought back. Scanning the bedroom a bit, my eyes blinked rapidly in order to fix the burning sensation in my eyes from crying so much. I felt extremely scared and more uncomfortable than ever.

Wiping my swollen eyes, I mentally prepared for another day of pure hell. My mind replayed previews of his constant physical beating from last night. The anger he had let out as he used me as his personal punching bag had carved yet another scar of trauma in my head. Of course, this spooning position between Adam and I wasn't helping that trauma lessen.

I couldn't help but notice the strong, tattooed arm that's currently hung over me. His arm had begun to move which made me recoil in dismay. I sucked in air as I realized that his arm moved only for his mammoth hand to caress my right boob. If his arm wasn't so heavy, it'd make it less harder to get up without waking him up and god forbid what will happen when this monster wakes up. I couldn't tell if I was shaking from dread or if because I was really cold from him hogging the blanket throughout the night.

Nope, it was definitely fright.

The well known feeling from the previous night made panic rapidly spread all throughout. I took the risk to jerk my body right off the bed and onto the sleek wooden floors, making me wince from the throbbing pain all around my body. My fall without a doubt had woken up the beast himself because not even a millisecond later, he was already peering at me with a blend of anger and want.

"My beautiful love, what are you doing up at such an early hour? You should come back to bed." His voice was sweet but his expression was something you didn't want to mess around with. As if I was going back into that bed with him. Adam's lips formed a huge scowl as he looked at my frozen form sitting on the floor motionlessly. Even his scowl sent huge warning signs from my nerves to my brain.

I was about to get up and obey his order but quickly stopped in my place before settling a hand over my stomach. Covering my mouth, I retreated into the en-suite bathroom while Adam roared my name.

I ignored his ferocious pounding on the door and threw up into the toilet, feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

After gurgling hot water and toothpaste in my mouth since there was no way I was using a toothbrush here, I went back to sit by the toilet just in case my baby wanted to give me a hard time again.

Yes, you heard right. Baby.

Yesterday, the gang's doctor visited the cell to check up on me which was ordered by Adam himself. She had noticed the dried and new puddles of throw up on the cemented ground. So she took me back to her office and gave me the procedural doctor check up along with three pregnancy tests. Those tests didn't fail to confirm the obvious in which I was in denial.

Thankfully, the nurse agreed not to tell Adam what was wrong with me and instead told him I just had a bug.

Now, it just means that I have to stop being in denial if I wanted my little one to live through this, so I had to stop being stubborn and accept the consequences. Even though I knew this was going to cause even more drama if I even get out of this. It's not like I could keep Jackson's baby from him.