Chapter 2

~ JACKSON'S POV ~
"Thank you Oliver. You may go now." I said and started looking through the file he researched about the mysterious beautiful girl from the other night. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to find out exactly who she is. I skimmed through the file, skipping all the unimportant stuff. "Woah, number one angel, huh?" I asked myself with an amused smirk plastered on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalia Henderson's File Info.

Birthdate ~ April 6th, 1995

Title ~ Ms.

Age ~ 22

Race ~ Dutch

Current Occupation ~ #1 VS Angel/ other modeling (Supermodel)

Sex ~ Female

Current Height ~ 5'11

Weight ~ 119 lbs

Address ~ 5676 Anmoore Rd.

Social Security ~ 101-66-9023

Zip Code ~ 10011

Phone Number ~ 661-865-6390
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalia Henderson. What a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl like her. What's good now is that I've got her number.

"Hey baby!" An annoying, cheerful-like voice interrupted and instantly brought a scowl to my face.

"Rachael, I told you already! We're over! I only do one night stands, I don't do relationships!" I shouted with an angry tone in my voice and strutted towards my file cabinet without giving her a single glance.

For the past few weeks, Rachael has been bugging and clinging onto me like a damn leech. Trust me, she's getting on my nerves! Like I said, she's really pretty but she's too clingy, desperate, and a bitch. Nothing's worse than a clingy whore on your side twenty-four seven.

"Get. Out." I say to her with a cold serious voice, still looking through my file cabinet without paying her any attention.

"But baby--" She tried to pull my arm, instead I jerked it away from her and gave her a dark stare. "Get the hell out of here or I will personally drag you out by your hair myself! I don't care if you're a damn girl! I will do it if that's what it takes to get you to stay away from me!" I yelled at her. My voice boomed throughout the whole office room.

She gasped with tears in her eyes. "You will take me back Jackson! I know you will!" She screamed. Then she exited the room with a slam echoing the room.

I scoffed then mumbled, "Take you back my ass."

I walk back to my desk with different information on Natalia. This file was just information from her past childhood. I want to know everything there is to know about this girl. I don't know why, but the moment I saw Natalia, it was like I was instantly attracted to her. And what surprised me was her attitude. Nice and feisty!

I quietly look at her file and found my eyes widen with sympathy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ NATALIA'S POV ~