Chap 56

Annabeth's pov:

The game went on longer than we expected.

"Hey Reyna, truth or dare." I asked the newcomer.

To be honest, that girl was fierce. She didn't pick a truth the whole time, and I was ready to use it to my advantage.

"Dare, Chase." She told me, eyes narrowed.

"I dare you to go to the first stranger you see, and hug them." I told her.

The others started laughing, thinking that Reyna wouldn't do this. We didn't have any penalty for anyone not wanting to a dare, only you'd be shamed for chickening out.

"Ok, then."

She walked out of the house, and we all ran to the window, looking to see Reyna embarrass herself.

Some poor random man was walking past Piper's house. Reyna immediately walked over to him, and quickly hugged him. Without waiting to see his reaction, she left, back inside Piper's house.

I, on the other hand, stayed to see the man's shocked face. He just stood there, mouth wide as he wondered why the hell she would hug him. Obviously out of fright, he ran past Piper's house without a word.

I had never laughed so much in ages.

"Oh Gods, you actually did it!" I laughed, hand on my chest.

Reyna laughed too, her face a bit red. "I'll never back out of a dare," she said. "Now it's your turn, Annabeth."

"What?" I asked. "But I asked you, shouldn't you go ask someone else?"

Leo smiled, "Are you saying you don't want to do it?"

I glared at him. "I did not imply that, it's just unfair."

"Life's unfair," Piper contradicted. "Now get on with the dare."

I huffed, though I didn't argue. "Now, what do you pick? Truth or dare." Reyna said, smiling mischievously.

"Umm . . . dare!" I said, to be honest, I found truths more embarassing, though no one needed to know that.

"First of all, do you have an enemy? Like someone you hate at school." Reyna asked.

"That's easy! It's Drew, we all hate that barbie." Thalia said.

"Yeah, her." I told Reyna, though something told me that this wasn't going to end well.

"I dare you to call her in front of us 'by accident', and start talking bad about her to us." Reyna said. The others gasped, not sure if I could do it.

"Woah woah woah, Reyna we're talking about Drew here, Drew Tanaka."

Reyna shrugged, "A dare is a dare."

I sighed, "Why did I agree to do this?"

Percy noticed me worried, "Hey, you know you don't have to?"

I shrugged, "Reyna did her dare, it's only fair if I do mine."

Piper passed my phone to me, and I went on to Drew's contact. If only I had deleted that blasted girl's contact, then I could actually have a valid excuse of not doing the dare.

I called her, waiting for her to answer. Suprisingly, she answered quite fast for a girl who's supposed to hate my guts.

"Um . . . who is this?" Right. She deleted my contact.

I ignored her, following Reyna's dare. "Hey, you know Drew is super ugly?" I shouted, ensuring she could hear.

"And her makeup, oh my gods she claims that it's expensive but it looks like she put her lipstick on with my brother's colouring pens."