Chap 8

Annabeth's pov:

After my socialising lunch with the others, I went to the library.

Did I trust them fully?

No.

Why, you may ask?

Well I've hated these people for years. Why? Because they hated me. Thalia, Piper and Hazel were supposed to be my friends, and then they stab you in the back? Hmm, somethings wrong with that.

You can't just start hanging out with people you've hated, and pretend nothing has happened.

Anyways, I walked into the library where thankfully not many people were there. Lunch was nearly finished, so I needed to be quick.

Ducking behind a tall bookshelf, I started reading my book.

First word in, and the bell started to ring. Like come on!

$&#£#&censored linebreak $&#&$*#

This day of school was over. I mean not that I minded, but I just really wanted to finish off my homework, and my legs were killing me because of track.

Oh yeah! Percy, Piper, Jason are free today! With the piece of paper the 8 gave to me with their phone numbers and group chats, I started texting Percy, Piper, and Jason.

Me: Hey do you guys want to meet up?

Jason: I'm free today, how about we go to someone's house?

Percy: Ya sure.

Piper: Cool, whose house?

Me: Can't come then, not allowed to go to someones house because my step-mom says no.

Piper: We'll go to the pizza place then!

Annabeth: Fine. Bye

Percy, Piper and Jason: Bye.

They told me to meet up at the pizza place, so I reluctantly agreed.

Don't get me wrong, I love pizza but I have some bad memories there.

I came in and saw all three of them already there.

"Hey, am I late?" I nervously asked, this would get me a bad impression.

"Nah, we just came here early because we wanted to get the best table." Jason replied.

"Soo Annabeth, we don't know a lot of you so let's just get to know each other better!" Jason said, obviously trying to start the conversation.

SERIOUSLY? You want to get to know me, right after the first time I tell you something about my self you spill it to the whole world?!

Real smooth, Jason, real smooth.

Percy could see the anger in my eyes so he quickly diverted it to something else.

"Nah, let's just play truth or dare, again, because there's literally no other game to play." Percy said mock annoyed.

We laughed at him and started playing the very cliché game.

Piper started first.

"Percy ... truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"OK then, I hate to do this but I know you have a crush, so can you just tell me who it is?"

Percy's pov:

OK, I was starting to freak out!

I mean, I couldn't tell her Rachel was my crush, I would just have to lie!