Chap 2

Annabeth's pov:

It was lunch when I decided to go over to Percy.

Oh and by the way I just wanna get it straight, I am the queen bee of the popular girls, I haven't dated anyone except one boy who broke my heart and I never wear makeup.

It just makes me feel more of a brat than I already am....

Anyways, I was sat with Drew, she was talking smack about Thalia when I caught Percy sitting with the weirdos.
Although I loathed them, I strode over to Percy with a smug smile.

He wouldn't be able to resist.

All the others turned around and started to whisper and most of them laughed.

I knew what they were talking about, so I quickly turned around to stop from swearing or even worse, crying.

"Hey Percy, I'm sorry for acting all weird, my name is Annabeth by the-"

I was stopped after Percy rolled his eyes and talked to Jason. The others laughed a lot. Like A LOT. I just kept my head high and asked again. I must have been asking like 20 times before he answered:

"Look Annabell, you can clearly see I don't want to talk to you so can you just go?" He asked, I swear I could see Thalia smirk once he said that.

That's weird, me and her are supposed to be friends.

Percy's pov:

It was lunch and Jason went to go introduce me to his other friends.

Grover Underwood(personal favourite), Juniper Acacia, Leo Valdez (he's funny as hell), Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean (Jason is dating her), Thalia Grace and Rachel Elizabeth Dare (that girl is AMAZING, think I might have a crush on her)

We were soon talking and laughing like we were friends for eternity.

Then guess what comes crawling out of the sewer...

"Hmm, dog alert!" Leo shouted to which the others laughed.

She started walking towards me, I swear I saw a look of hurt on her face, but it quickly dissappeared.

"Hey Percy I'm sorry for acting all weird, my name is Annabeth by the wa-"

I didn't let her finish and I just ignored her and talked to Jason and the others as well. They all laughed, Thalia and Piper and Hazel just smirked.

That idiot didn't even understand I was trying to ignore her.

"Look Annabell, you can clearly see I don't want to talk to you so can you just leave?"

She just looked at me in annoyance and walked away.

"That girls a handful.." Leo laughed whilst taking a bite out of his burrito.

"Yeah, but she clearly wants to date you!" Jason shouted and I fumed out.

"THAT GIRLS A PIECE CRAP! SERIOUSLY, I MEAN IF LOOKS COULD KILL SHE COULD BE AN ASSASSIN, NO WAY AM I DATING A BLONDE LIKE HER. DUMB BLONDE IS RUDE AND ALL, BUT I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE SHE'S LOST A FEW SCREWS IN HER BIG HEAD! SHE ACTS LIKE A YOU KNOW WHAT!!" I shouted, clearly mad at what Jason said.

"Woah, Percy umm that was a BIT rude, even for her!" Jason said whilst being all nervous.

"Guys ... she heard!" Piper said, and I turned around to see Annabell run to the toilets. She looked like she was gonna puke.

Annabeth's pov:

I heard everything.

Everything.