Chap 15

(Shoutout to bookworm100043 for all the nice comments, and reading the book😁😁)

Annabeth's pov:

Another weird dream invaded my mind.

Off to another reality ... I thought.

In the dream I saw a tall regal looking woman, with dark hair and grey eyes. She wore Greek clothing and had on Greek armour as well.

The face of this unknown stranger showed grief, like I was dead.

She started speaking.

"Annabeth, fight it. I know what the s-"

"Wake up! Wake up!" Thalia shouted in my right ear, completely deafening it.

I clutched at my broken ear, and instantly shot up, glaring at Thalia, whilst she just smirked at me.

"You know we're all waiting for you?" Thalia asked, tapping her index finger on the back of her wrist.

"Shit. What time is it?"

"Oh, it's about 5:50, we leave at 7, remember?" Thalia asked.

Muttering some unflattering comments, I jumped off the bed, made Thalia get out so she could stop pestering me, and changed in record timing.

Once I finished everything, and yes I brushed my teeth, I rushed in and opened the door, face red and hair plastered on my sweaty face.

"Finally ... your beauty sleep is WAY too long." Leo blurted out, then snickered at what he just said.

"For the record Leo, I don't beauty sleep, and I'm ready aren't I?" I gestured to myself.

Leo then nodded, looking at me warily.

"So shut your trap." I answered, giving him a playful shove whilst smiling at him.

Taking a bite out of Piper's bagel (inside joke), I flopped on the love seat, laying down on it to make sure no one could sit next to me ... it felt so comfortable, I could just sit there all day.

Adjacent to the seat, was the book I had dropped once I realised there was a spider on me. Quickly, I grabbed it and rolled my eyes after listening to Percy's and Leo's very immature conversation.

"No, I'm just saying that blue is the world's colour, because the sky is blue!" Percy shouted at Leo,  pointing at his hand the way business men do when they're having a fight at a business meet.

"Yeah, but red is the colour of fire. And fire's hot for goodness sake, do you not understand at what I'm saying!" Leo contradicted, pointing at his red shirt that he just happened to have on.

They kept on arguing like this for a good 5 minutes before they turned to me.

"What do you think?" Leo and Percy asked at the same time, looking at me like I was the key to their argument.

"I think ..."

"C'mon!" Leo and Percy pestered me, seriously I feel sorry for whoever has to take care of them.

"I feel that you're distracting me from reading this book, and I also think that if you guys don't shut up then I'll judo flip you both and take you to hospital." I calmly said, then went back to my book.

Percy and Leo both stared at me in suprise, and Leo looked a little doubtful.

"You think I won't judo flip you guys, do ya?." I asked them. Please say no, I haven't judo flipped anyone in quite a while.

They both shook their heads, arms crossed and then Percy just HAD to say something.

"You know what Annabeth? If you judo flip me I'll give you 20 dollars!" Percy shouted, clearly unaware at the fact that Piper was shaking her head vigorously.

"Shake on it?"

"Shake on it." Percy replied, then gave out his hand for me to shake.

Bad idea Percy, bad idea.

As fast as a flash, I judo flipped him, then walked back to where I was sitting.

Percy groaned, and everyone started laughing at him, whilst he grabbed on to the seat I was sitting in.

The chair went forward, and I fell on TOP of him.

Blushing furiously, I quickly got off of him and sat back onto the seat, also giving him a glare.

"Ooh, Percy and Annabeth." Leo laughed, clutching his hand on his stomach like he had made the world's funniest joke.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to reading my book, whilst Percy stood up WITHOUT the help of the chair my butt was on.

"Guys, we need to go!" Piper called from the end of the corridor, key in her hand.

Reluctantly, I trudged back to the room, getting my stuff, and then went to Piper.

Since there was no one there, we decided to talk.

"Is the ignoring him thing starting to work?" Piper asked, I could tell she was nervous at what my reaction would be.

I just shrugged and told her I'm not sure.

Hey, at least I ain't lying.

"You know, Montauk beach?" Piper nodded her head at my question. "What do you guys even do there? Because when I was back in San Francisco th-"

"Wait, you used to live in San Francisco?" Piper asked, astonished at my old whereabouts.

I just nodded my head very slowly, looking at her with my eyes narrowed.

"That means you must have seen Leo. Before the fire, of course." Piper seemed to look down at the floor, and she had quietened down at that last bit.

"Wait, a fire?" I asked, was Leo the boy who I -

"Yeah, apparently his sister died there, and his mom was so mortified that she killed herself." Piper whispered, checking to see if the Latino boy was there.

"Oh. O-oh." Not only did I kill his sister, but I had technically killed his mother. And the boy who was the victim, was one of my closest friends.

Fuc-

"Annabeth? Are you okay, because you kind of zoned out once I said th-"

"LET'S GO DICKHEADS!!" Thalia shouted, twirling her ring finger in a moving formation.

I rolled my eyes at her insult, and then some of us went into piper's van.
Whilst the others went into Jason's.

In the first van was me, Percy, Leo, and Rachel.

That was okay, but then I realised the boy who was probably scarred for life was in this van.

If he finds out, then I'll be dead.

In more ways than one.