Chap 6

Annabeth's pov:

Swaying my legs from side to side, I looked around the nurse's room.

An hours detention, the principal said.

An hour my as-

Piper and Hazel both ran in, faces red from previous crying.

"You've got to run, Thalia is seriously mad and we think she'll kill you." Piper said breathlessly.

Hazel nodded, and beckoned for me to follow her.

Telling the nurse that I felt better, I then followed them out.

I am not dying today.

They told me to stay there, and to just wait.

Something definitely was fishy here.

Piper came in, looking a built guilty.
So did Hazel.

I knew what was coming, so I tried to run, but something stopped me from behind.

I turned around and I saw Percy smiling mischievously.

Once turning back around, I noticed the others were there, including Thalia who had a bandage for her leg.

Raising an eyebrow, I looked amongst the others who were all glaring daggers at me.

"Right Annabeth, we can do this the hard way or the easy way!" Leo said, looking at me with a fixed glare.

Percy's pov:

"Right Annabeth, we can do this the hard way or the easy way!" Leo said, looking at Annabeth with a fixed glare.

Annabeth laughed, so much that tears were coming out of her eyes.

"Listen, I just want to say a few things.
I know things about all of you guys, just because I didn't do all of you, doesn't mean that I am done." She then pointed at Jason and Rachel.

I thought she was done, but she then said "Oh and the one stopping me from leaving." She pointed at me behind her. "Well, I know they started this, and just because of that they'll get the worst of me. I already have it planned, Percy."

We all glared at her, but I had a horrible feeling in my stomach.

She doesn't know ... does she?

And I'm sorry to say this, but my seething anger got the best of me.

I started choking her, knowing that her neck was already hurt.

She stopped laughing, and started to pry her arms yet again.

"Percy, stop!" Everyone kept on shouting.

I wasn't even looking at her, all I could see was anger.

And then once I noticed blood on my fingers, I realised she was coughing.

I stopped, and Annabeth's neck was engraved with my finger marks.

She clutched at her bruises, and started to vomit even more blood.

We were all watching in shock, she wouldn't stop.

Until, finally, the pain ended. But she looked drowsy and sick.

"Listen, Annabeth, I'm so sorry. I- it was an acci-." I stuttered.

"Save it. If you guys wanted to murder me, at least do it less painfully." She whispered, her voice hoarse and cracking.

Annabeth left, and we all just stood there, our jaws dropped.

"Percy what the hell?" Thalia said, anger etched on her voice.

"I'm sorry, it's just that. I need to tell you guys something." And then I told them all, about Gabe abusing me, and how I was scared that Annabeth would tell the others.

Once I finished, they looked at me in sympathy.

And then Piper screamed in horror.

"Guys, look at the blood. We practically killed her!" Piper screamed.

Once knowing this, I realised that Annabeth is definitely going to tell everyone.

We all cleaned up the area, grimacing at the idea that I had caused all this.

"Should we try to become friends with her?" Hazel barely whispered, but we were all so quiet that we could hear her.

I nodded, and the others looked at me in suprise.

"Listen guys, I caused this mess and I think that I should be the one to fix it.
I mean I nearly killed her!" I shouted out the last bit, guilty at what I caused.

Thalia nodded, and one by one we all started to nod and then we knew what we had to do.

"Plan become friends with Annabeth Chase, is a go!" I cried, the others looking at me like I was a madman.

Annabeth's pov:

I felt sick. Seriously sick, but then again, wouldn't you? I mean, a boy did strangle me so much that I was choking blood, of course I would be sick.

The sad thing was, I wasn't even mad. I just felt vulnerable, so vulnerable to all the others. They had to watch me be controlled by Percy, they had to watch me fall.

You know what? I'm going to be the right person, and I'm going to delete that social media page. Delete everything, and I'm just going to stop.

Because, although what they did was wrong. What I did was plain evil. And what Percy did?

I have a feeling that if I tell everyone about Gabe, well, I wouldn't be able to tell the tale.

Noticing my phone coming out of my coat pocket, I quickly pressed delete on the page, and I deleted my notes of the others.

To be honest, I never knew they would want to do that. I never knew that Percy would be able to do that. I didn't know the others could just watch. I didn't know that I could be so evil. I didn't know that when I was popular, I would turn out like this. I didn't know my father could be so gullible. And I most definitely didn't know that my life would turn out like this.

I can just image myself in the future, being bullied by others or being called a hacker due to what I did to Piper and Hazel, Frank, Leo and Nico.

I can also imagine Percy and his friends trying to murder.

I just, well I just didn't know that this could happen.

I mean, two days ago I had a partially okay life, I was still abused but I was popular.

And do you know when this started to happen, when Percy Jackson started at Goode. When Percy Jackson thought of a plan to get rid of me. When Percy Jackson told Drew, and when Percy Jackson nearly killed me.

I really, really didn't know that Percy Jackson would be the death of me.

I didn't know a lot of things right now, and I hate not knowing.