2019 - Thank You!

Hello! Sorry if some of yall lost your minds at the idea of a new chapter being added! 

Thank you so much for the support you have given My Life With The Garrisons. I wrote this story when I was 14 years old and was so amazed by how much support and love Garrisons was given. At the time I was going through a lot in my personal life. I hated school, I was constantly being bullied, I was a military brat so I was constantly moving, my home life was a little difficult and unhealthy sometimes. But to come on here was my favorite thing in the world. Not only to write and share with you lovely beings, but to read some of your wonderful stories! It truly means the world to me. I am still receiving notifications about votes and comments, the engagement is crazy and I wouldn't have been able to enter awards or have the courage to write without you guys! 

It is now 2019, I am 21 years old, I'm back and I want to post more mature and exciting content. The Era of "living with" is over haha. It was a great one and I appreciate each and everyone person who fell in love with them just as much as I had!! If you are still a supporter of mine, still want more good stories from me, please read my stories, May They Reign

I can never thank you enough for the confidence and happiness you gave me when I started on wattpad in 2011, till now! You all are truly amazing, thank you for everything! 

Comment below a heart if you are still a supporter! Share some stories you would like me to read or give feedback one. I want to engage with you guys again! 

Be kind, be happy and look out for yourself! 

xxx M.E.