Chapter 46/ Fan Art

Start from the beginning

"Yay! *Gasp* Can I be your coach! It would be like those movies when someone created a baseball team and they really sucked until the coach showed them how it's done and won the game with a happy ending!"

Ein and Aaron just gave me a weird look, looked at each other, and then back to me.

"I watch a lot of movies" I said all embarrassed.

"I mean, I guess you can be my coach just not the "coach that brought a happy ending.""

"Watch me! I can totally be like that coach!" I said full of confidence.

"Oh yeah? Then go ahead"

"Oh yeah?! Alright! Meet me at Ein's house and we will start right away!"

"H-huh?! What's going on Aaron?" Ein asked all worried.

"Just roll with it. She can be too competitive when it comes to competition's."

Ein nodded and Aaron and Ein started running to his house while I ran to our house. This is going to be great!

*Time skipped*

I made it to Ein's place and already started a plan for Aaron.

"Alright Aaron, today we are going to the park and you and Ein will race each other while I time you guys. I will then record it every day to see any progress and improvements. You will have a diet, not a serious one, just good enough for the events."

"W-wha!? M-me too! Why? I'm not the one who is going to be competing in the event's!"

"Well, I don't really want Aaron running alone looking all that in a bag of chips so you will be racing him!"

"Do I have too?"

"I-I mean, you don't have to. It's fine if Aaron losses either way"

"Hey!"

"*sigh* Fine, I'll do it"

"Yay! Now, go on and put on some active clothes on"

"Thanks man, your the best" Aaron said looking back at Ein with relief cause I know that he would be annoyed if I boss him around.

"No problem" and that is when he went upstairs to change.

*Time Skipped*

We then arrived at the park that is meant for walking or running or whatever. I got waters for the boy's so they can be dehydrated, towels, a little snack, and a ball for training.

"Alright, you guy's go over there behind the yellow line and be ready for my signal to run."

They did as they were told to and was kneeling down like when there is an Olympic Game and the runners had to kneel down so they can sprint.

"Readyyyyyy.... Seeeeet.... Go!"

And there their off running head to head. I started my timer and waited until they are done. My Irene, they are so fast! They are literally going on the same speed!