going to biltmore

you were still in the car with jake heading back home to surprise everyone that he got out of the hospital. the whole car ride was pretty quiet considering what happened a few minutes ago.

you pulled up to the house. you opened up the front door. you instantly heard "jake!" being yelled. corey and aaron both run up.

they were filming a video for corey's channel in the hallway.

"omg what the heck" aaron said hugging jake.
"when did you get out" corey asked.  "just now" jake replied. 

"devyn" corey yelled to get her to come downstairs. as she was walking down  the stairs she saw jake and her face was in complete shock. she ran up to him and gave him a hug. "i'm so glad you're back" she said giving him a big smile.

colby came downstairs to see what all of this noise was. as he was walking down the stairs he walked a little slower once he saw jake. "yo, what's up man" he said giving jake a small hug. "when did you get out?"

"just now" he replied again.

when you saw colby you're stomach had dropped. you felt a little sick. it was from the fact that you had just slept with jake like 30 mins ago.

"hey" he said to you as he put his arm around your shoulder.  you looked up and smiled.

the front door opened and you all looked in the direction. it was sam. "oh what the hell" he said spreading out his arms to hug jake. kat came right behind him. "oh my gosh, you're back" she said excitedly.

you all talked for a couple of mins. " colby we need to film a video for sunday" sam said.
"oh right" he said.

"you're still filming videos for your channel after everything that happened?" corey asked a little confused. "yeah" colby sighed. "we need to" sam added.

"we're not going anywhere dangerous" colby said. sam nodded.

"we actually had a surprise for you guys" sam said looking at, corey, jake and you.

you, sam, colby, corey and jake would go everywhere together to film a video.

"what is it" you asked. "we bought the suite for biltmore hotel" sam said.

"omg wait what, seriously!" you exclaimed with excitement. "yeah, but you know everything that happened with jake, it wouldn't be the best to go. unless you're ready and up to it" he said looking at jake.

"when would we go?" jake asked. " tonight" colby replied.  you all looked at jake. "i mean i'm down and i feel perfectly fine" he said.

"are you sure?" sam asked. "yeah i'm fine with going tonight"

"oh okay perfect" colby said.
"what time are we going?" you asked.
"we have to leave at 6"
"oh geez okay, we have four hours"

**
everybody hung around in the living room. it was now 5pm. " i better go start getting ready" you told the whole group. "same" colby replied.

you walked upstairs and walked into your room. you changed your outfit into something more comfy. you put on a pair of black leggings, a grey champion hoodie, and a black beanie. you put on your black old school vans.

you brushed your teeth, reapplied your mascara, and you kept on the same jewelry.

you were done by 5:45.  you walked downstairs. kat already left because she had some plans with her other friends. the only other person downstairs was aaron.

he was in the kitchen eating his egg whites like he always does. "don't you ever get tired of those" you laughed. "to be honest yes"
he laughed back.

"are you scared about going tonight?" he asked. "eh not really, just a little but mostly excited"
"i don't understand how you can go to these places" laughed.

"ready to go" sam said coming down the stairs.
"yup" you said excitedly.

everyone else came downstairs. "bye aaron" you said walking out of the front door

you guys were taking colby's car. he was obviously driving. you sat next to him on the passenger side. sam reopened the door. " i need to sit here" he said. "why?" you asked
"cause we're gonna make the intro and everything." "fine" sighed.

you had to sit in the middle of the back in-between corey and jake. "ready to do this"
colby said excitedly.

colby brock vs jake webber जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें