aftermath

you're chest started getting really heavy from all of the smoke. you started coughing. " colby!"
you cried out. "please!" "sam!"

you heard coughing. " colby!". you saw two shadows approaching you. it was sam and colby.

you heart felt relieved. sam could barley walk, he was holding on to colby. you helped both of them walk. you walked outside.

"oh thank god" arron said relieved that we were okay.

there was a fire truck coming down the street. you put in the pin to open your guys's gate so the truck could get in. all of the firefighters rushed out.

"is everyone out of the house" one of them asked. "yes, yes" you said.

an ambulance also came as he asked you that.

the peri medic asked if we were okay.
"they both need to be checked up on" corey said pointing to sam and colby.

you were still trying to catch your own breath.
you went away from the group and took a minute to yourself.

devyn came after a minute. " you okay y/n" she said in a soft voice like she normally has. you just hugged her. you cried a little. "i thought i lost him devyn" you said crying into your shoulder. "it's okay, he's okay" she said comforting you.

you looked up. you turned your head. you faced colby he was sitting on the edge of the  ambulance using a breathing mask.

you walked over there fast. you pushed his shoulders with your hands. " how could you do that to me" you said crying. " you scared the shit out of me" you said yelling.

"i'm sorry, but sam was in there what was i supposed to do" he said raising his voice a little.

" i thought you were dead" you yelled. " i- i thought" you said softly crying. colby got up and hugged you.

" i'm here, it's okay" he said softly. he picked up your chin. " i'm sorry for scaring you"
he said then kissed you.

"everything that's happened with jake, i- i couldn't lose you either" you said staring him in the eyes.

"i'm here, i will always be here" he said hugging you again.

a fireman came out. " we took control of the fire" he stated. aaron, corey, devyn and sam all came over.

"do you know what caused the fire?" sam asked. " it seemed as though your curtain got caught on fire by a candle".  "oh man" sam said.

"you're room is sadly destroyed, the rest of the upstairs is perfectly fine though, it's gonna take quite a bit of work to repair your room" the fireman said.

sam nodded. " i'm gonna go call katrina" he told us.

"man, i get believe all of the things that have happened recently" corey said.
" i know" you replied shaking your head.

the fireman and ambulance left about 10 minutes later.
" i am so incredibly sorry guys" sam said.
"it's okay man, accidents happen" colby replied.

you all walked back inside. everybody went upstairs to see sams room. "wow" devyn said.
" oh my gosh" aaron said in shock.

"everything's completely destroyed" sam said.

sam opened up his closet. everything in there was perfectly fine. " i'm really sorry sam"
you said looking around the room.

"katrina is gonna be here in a few minutes to come pick me up so i can stay at her place till we get everything back to normal"

everyone nodded. the doorbell rang. sam walked downstairs to get it. " what are we gonna do" corey asked. " we have to help him with this" you said. " yeah most definitely" colby said.

kat came upstairs. " oh my gosh, this is horrible" she said really upset. " i can't believe this happened"

sam packed all of his clothes. you gave him a hug, " it's gonna be okay" you told him smiling.
he nodded and smiled back.

you all walked downstairs with sam. kat and him got into her car.

you all came back in. "this is all just so crazy" arron mentioned. " i know" you told him.

" i feel weird just going back to sleep" corey said. " i know me too but i'm extremely tired" you said yawning. devyn yawned right after you then colby. you all laughed.

" i think we need some sleep" colby said. you all nodded in agreement.

corey and devyn walk upstairs. you needed a glass of water first. you grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. " can you hand me one please" aaron asked.

you handed him one. " thanks, goodnight guys" he said to you both of you
"goodnight" you and colby both said at the same time.

colby stared at you. "what?" you asked. " i'm just glad you're safe" he said holding both of your hands.

"colby, are you kidding me, i'm glad you're save, i hope you know i'm never letting you go ever again."

"so you're gonna hold me in your arms forever" he smiled.
"yes" you smiled back.

"c'mon beautiful" he said pointing his head towards the stairs.

you both walked upstairs. you walked to colby's room. " can we actually sleep in my room" you asked him. " yeah i think it would be better"
he said back.

you walked to your room. you jumped into bed. "what time is it" you asked colby. " 4:15am"
"oh god" you said laughing slightly. "yup" he laughed.

colby held you in his arms. " goodnight princess" he kissed your forehead. " goodnight baby"