the next morning

you were awakened by an alarm jake had set for 11pm. You woke up not knowing where you were for a second. You looked over and there was jake. You smiled but then you remembered what you saw with colby last night. Jake woke because of the alarm. " hey love" he said to you you smiled and said "good morning"
jake : " what time is it?"
y/n : " 11, you can go back to sleep"
jake : " yeah i'm really tired i think i'm gonna go do that"
y/n : " i'm gonna go get a glass of water" you lied, you wanted to see colby
You got up and walked over to colby's room.
You listened to see if you could hear anything but you heard nothing so you knocked on the door. No one answered but you still opened the door. You saw colby sleeping, he was alone.
You thought that the girl he slept with left early. As you were about to walk out you heard colby say "y/n"
  You looked over and said " sorry i thought you were awake"
colby : " uh no your fine" "do you need anything?" he said with a small smile
y/n : "no" you hesitated
before colby could say anything else you closed his door and walked downstairs. The whole house was a mess. No one seemed to be awake. You cleaned up a little so the mess wouldn't be so bad. The whole time you thought about colby and jake. You didn't know what to do. But right now it seemed like jake was your option since colby seemed fine without you.
   You felt so much pain when you thought about this. You heard footsteps walking downstairs. It was sam. "oh hey y/n" he said yawning "hey sam" you said back with no emotion
sam : "hey you okay?" "something wrong?" "does it have to do with colby?"
you looked over at him as he said colby
y/n : " why would you think colby has something to do with this"
sam : " because i know you like him"
y/n : " what"
sam : " oh c'com it's pretty obvious" "and it's obvious he likes you too"
y/n : " okay fine maybe i do" you said "but i don't think colby likes me"
sam : "guess again"
y/n : " what do you mean by that"
sam : " colby came knocking on my door around 3am last night , he seemed upset. he told me how he saw you and jake kissing and how it hurt him. he wanted to take the pain away by hooking up with someone. he took some girl up into his room but before they could do anything he kicked her out"
y/n : " what?" you said intrigued
sam : "yeah, he said if he slept with her he would feel so much regret. he said that he could only think about you"
  Your eyes began to water. You finally started to cry.  sam : " you slept with jake didn't you?"
"yes" you said back to sam crying
sam : " do you regret it?"
y/n : "no, i love jake, but i love colby too" you said crying
  Sam leaned into you for a hug. You didn't know what to feel or think.