to much to handle

every part of your body wanted to say yes. but the second colby said that to you all you could think about was jake. "oh" colby said looking down "i...i" you couldn't speak "it's jake isn't it" colby whispered "i love you, i'm in love with you colby, but i feel something for jake too"

silence filled the air for a little while. "we should get back" colby said softly "um yeah i guess so" you said back softly too

    you felt so bad. you didn't know what to say or do, you could barley move. you and colby finally reached to his car. the whole car ride was filled with silence.

       you guys finally got to the house. right has soon has colby parked he unbuckled and got out. you were still buckled. that's how quickly he got out of the car. he entered the door and closed it behind him. 

      you just sat in his car. you started to cry. you knew you were in love with colby but there was something about jake.

       you finally got out of his car. you opened the door and right in front of it was sam. "hey what's wrong" "colby just walked right past me and walked upstairs"  "he seems mad or upset" " and you're crying" sam said concerned

y/n : " colby asked me out"
sam : " and i'm guessing you said no but why"
y/n : " jake" you said looking down
sam : " oh, do you have feelings for jake"
y/n : " i have feelings for both, but i know i'm in love with colby but there's just something about jake"
sam : " you're in love with colby, that should be enough shouldn't it"
y/n : "idk... it should be but ever since i slept with jake i've gotten so many feelings for him"
sam : " are you in love with jake"
    you paused for a moment and didn't say anything
y/n : "idk... i don't think so" "you can't be in love with two people right?"
sam : "actually i think you can"
y/n : "great" you said upset "i'm just gonna think about this" "i'll be in my room if you need me"
sam : " okay im always here for you if you need me"
you gave sam a smile and started walking upstairs. you opened the door to your room. you fell straight on to your bed, looking up at the ceiling. you felt numb. you were hurting.

    it was now around 11pm. you got up from your bed. you walked downstairs to go get something to drink. you heard people talking in the living room but you didn't care who it was because you didn't want to talk to anyone.

  you opened up the fridge and got a bottle of water. "hey" whispered a voice. you turned around to see it was jake. you looked at him and smiled

  he got closer to you. you two were both looking into eachothers eyes. you wanted him. you kissed him very passionately.

     you pushed him of after a few seconds. you just looked at him. you ran back upstairs not believing what you had just done. you slammed your door. you chucked the water bottle across the room and leaned up against your door crying.

      you didn't know why you kissed jake. but it felt so good. you didn't but did regret it at the same time.

   you heard a knock on your door.